Rmsgear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rmsgear

Well since I'm in Colorado I was off today and decided to go check it out I half to say what a bow shop it's all about Trad and the bows wow they have them great place I shot about three hours met some great folks .

Looks to be an awesome place!!! One of these days, I will make a visit

Comment

I made a trade with them for a bow that arrived today. Seemed to be friendly people and fast service

Comment

Just looked online at em. The bear grizzly is a hundred dollars more than I paid for mine. I bought mine at the expensive tourist trap bass pro shops. Well it don't take much to ruin something for me.

Comment

I've looked at their site and they have a pretty decent selection of used bows. Seems like a pretty cool place.

Comment

It's the coolest archery shop on the planet, and I tell Tom Sr that every time I go in there to see him!

Bisch

Comment

I tell you I've never walked in a place that has so much Trad stuff really friendly place .

Comment

Going to have to stop in there next time I'm up there!

Comment

I have dealt with them in the past few months. As said before, everything looks to be about a hundred dollars higher than elsewhere. Perhaps they are in the business to make a profit. For now I will enjoy the website but someday I will pay them a visit. It would be a pleasant outing for me.

Comment

Working...
                  X