No announcement yet.

20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know if this is correct thread but anyone have a recommendation for goose outfitter in panhandle? TIA

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Myself and two of my brothers did pretty well this past weekend. We shot 36 birds,(Mallards, Pintails, Gads and Greenwing)all but 4 were drakes. Soo many birds.. We had a ball!
      Attached Files
      Lesto!!

Comment

Banded Wood duck hen

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Les View Post
          Myself and two of my brothers did pretty well this past weekend. We shot 36 birds,(Mallards, Pintails, Gads and Greenwing)all but 4 were drakes. Soo many birds.. We had a ball!
          Excellent hunt!

Is that a field y’all are hunting?

Comment

What part of Texas was this if you dont mind me askin? Looks like yall had a real goodtime

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
              Excellent hunt!

Is that a field y’all are hunting?
              Yes sir. Flooded from Richland Creek.
              Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tex21 View Post
                What part of Texas was this if you dont mind me askin? Looks like yall had a real goodtime

We were up by lake Richland Chambers reservoir. We did have a good time. Having 15/20 groups of 30 to say 75 Pintails come into your setup is just awesome. Only need 1 though.
                Lesto!!

Comment

We were up by lake Richland Chambers reservoir. We did have a good time. Having 15/20 groups of 30 to say 75 Pintails come into your setup is just awesome. Only need 1 though.
                  haha Nothing worse than watching pintails hit the decoys and not being able to shoot. They sure are pretty when they do it right though.

Comment

So that is where all my pintails and mallards left too from up there the other week!

Awesome hunt sir and congrats!

Comment

Saturday was pretty slow but we managed to shoot 8 limits of geese and a few ducks Sunday. 33 lessers and 7 specks.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                        Saturday was pretty slow but we managed to shoot 8 limits of geese and a few ducks Sunday. 33 lessers and 7 specks.

Awesome! I miss that! Headed to Arkansas Thursday to hunt their second split opener Friday through Sunday! Sounds like we’re gonna kill more cases of beer than ducks but oh well! Off to Oklahoma weekend after that. Maybe get in a couple good hunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post

That’s what I’m talking about nice shooting.

Comment

I wish that there were some walk in areas here in Central Texas. If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by big papa View Post
                              I wish that there were some walk in areas here in Central Texas. If anyone knows of any, please let me know.

Granger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                                Awesome! I miss that! Headed to Arkansas Thursday to hunt their second split opener Friday through Sunday! Sounds like we’re gonna kill more cases of beer than ducks but oh well! Off to Oklahoma weekend after that. Maybe get in a couple good hunts.
                                Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                                That’s what I’m talking about nice shooting.
                                Thanks guys! We bought 5 dozen crane decoys and gave that a whirl Saturday morning. Only managed to kill 3 but they were the only ones we saw.

We've been selling off our full bodies and duck hunting gear to go all in on the geese. Dive Bomb has changed the game. Hard to beat a good spin!

Comment

Working...
                                X