Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
    All i know is I have a 3 and 11 yr old and this pos delivered packages to both my house and my parents house this week. My heart hurts for this family and it's also a reminder to be vigilant.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
    Wow, that’s scary!

Comment

Sad sad deal.. there are those who don’t deserve to live around people. Poor little girl, wonder if there was any truth to him accidentally running her over???

Comment

Prayers for Athena...she will rest eternally with our Heavenly Father!

Prayers for her family during this terrible time, as I cannot imagine what they are going through at this time.

As a Father of (2) teenaged girls, (14) and (11), I'm asking our brotherhood to rally together, and pray for Athena and her family.

There are many emotions that we all are feeling, and I respect each and every one of those.

Roman 12:19 - "Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written. It is mine to avenge; I will repay".

Powerful words above, much more than any of us could ever administer!

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          My heart hurts for both families. Neither asked for any of this senseless evil and I pray for God’s Devine mercy and strength that all will surely need.

Micheal

Amen Michael! Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
            Maranatha…

I have a 2 year old daughter and this story has really hit home for me. I grew up in a rural type area where I wouldn’t come home til dark, etc. I knew the UPS guy, the FedEx guy, etc. by name.

All I can hang my hat on is that heaven is real and hell is hot. Jesus said it’d be better to have a rope tied around your neck with a rope attached and be thrown in the ocean (Luke 17:2) than to hurt a child like that.

So if that dude don’t repent, the absolute worst anyone could do to him is gonna pale to whatever happens in eternity. Because in something like this, the absolute worst that man can do… it’s still not enough. God’s justice is perfect and complete, even though we haven’t seen it just yet.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.
            It's hard to fight the side of me that doesn't want to see him repent....yet I must.
            I can only say its a good thing that ultimate forgiveness wasn't left in the hands of men.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by rolylane6; 12-03-2022, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sasqy View Post
              As close as I live to the little girls house, I bet that sleezy sucker has delivered stuff to my house in the past. Neighbors all have kids running free, because they feel safe way back in here. Guess no one is safe no matter where you are.
              Big reality check, to think someone like that is driving around and preying on children.
              Hope he gets what he deserves. And I hope everyone will sympathize instead of criticize with the parents. They we’re def on everyone’s guilty list in the beginning.
              Prayers for the whole family.

He was the delivery guy to our place. And 6 young girls live on our private road of 8 properties. Hits close to home for sure. In fact, he delivered there YESTERDAY, after Athena was already gone.

Comment

Just remember there are predators out there among us looking for prey 24/7.
                Prayers for Athena and her family. Words seem so hollow when something like this happens Makes my heart hurt thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                  Freaking men being men

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                  Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
                    Just remember there are predators out there among us looking for prey 24/7.
                    Prayers for Athena and her family. Words seem so hollow when something like this happens Makes my heart hurt thinking about it.
                    Well said

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                      It's hard to fight the side of me that doesn't want to see him repent....yet I must.
                      I can only say its a good thing that ultimate forgiveness wasn't left in the hands of men.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                      That’s a real struggle for us all brother….

Comment

Awful. Just awful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I saw this on FB and thought it was worth sharing.

From Mark Strand - Athena's Grandfather

"I can’t quiet my mind and I have to share this. A friend just asked me the other day if I believe God speaks to people? I happen to know He does, as He is speaking to me now. This flesh, this man that I am, is angry and I want 5 minutes alone in a cell with the psycho that took our Athena away from us, but there’s a soft gentle voice in the back of my head telling me I need to forgive him. This flesh man, wants that psycho to burn in hell for all eternity, yet that gentle voice continues to tell me, I need to forgive him. This flesh man hopes he remains blind and deaf to the message of salvation and never sets foot in the same heaven that I know in my heart my darling Athena resides in now and yet, that gentle voice persists. Why you ask? Because Hate is a powerful force that will take root in your soul. God wants to protect us all from that hate. Hate is the gateway for the Evil we see growing in the world today. If you stood that man before me right now, because of the hate that’s trying to root itself in my mind, I would probably kill him. Then that hate would root itself in my heart and I would be destroyed. That gentle voice is the Holy Spirit of God speaking to me right now. He’s reminding me that my savior Jesus, willingly laid Himself on a cross and died in my place to reconcile me to God the Father, but also that He did that for All of Us, even this man that my flesh so Hates at this very moment. I am a sinful man, yet I’ve heard this voice before and I miss hearing this voice. If I allow this hate to consume me, that voice will fade and eventually be silenced. Then that ugly spirit of hate will have succeeded and that’s why this gentle voice persists to tell me I need to forgive this man. It’s for my protection and my peace. It’s to set me free from this hate and allow me to continue to hear God’s gentle voice. There’s not one ounce of my flesh that wants to do this or say this, but my spirit has heard God’s voice and right now, while tears flood my eyes, I declare publicly that I forgive this man! Hate will not win. I hope my family will understand that I don’t do this for the sake of this man. I do this for the sake of my family and myself and to Honor the voice of God who is giving me the strength to say this. I do this to honor our precious Athena who knew no hate. This man won’t be allowed any real estate to live in my brain, he belongs to God and God’s justice will done. Love Conquers All and Forgives. Today, I choose Love and hate loses."

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                            I saw this on FB and thought it was worth sharing.

From Mark Strand - Athena's Grandfather

"I can’t quiet my mind and I have to share this. A friend just asked me the other day if I believe God speaks to people? I happen to know He does, as He is speaking to me now. This flesh, this man that I am, is angry and I want 5 minutes alone in a cell with the psycho that took our Athena away from us, but there’s a soft gentle voice in the back of my head telling me I need to forgive him. This flesh man, wants that psycho to burn in hell for all eternity, yet that gentle voice continues to tell me, I need to forgive him. This flesh man hopes he remains blind and deaf to the message of salvation and never sets foot in the same heaven that I know in my heart my darling Athena resides in now and yet, that gentle voice persists. Why you ask? Because Hate is a powerful force that will take root in your soul. God wants to protect us all from that hate. Hate is the gateway for the Evil we see growing in the world today. If you stood that man before me right now, because of the hate that’s trying to root itself in my mind, I would probably kill him. Then that hate would root itself in my heart and I would be destroyed. That gentle voice is the Holy Spirit of God speaking to me right now. He’s reminding me that my savior Jesus, willingly laid Himself on a cross and died in my place to reconcile me to God the Father, but also that He did that for All of Us, even this man that my flesh so Hates at this very moment. I am a sinful man, yet I’ve heard this voice before and I miss hearing this voice. If I allow this hate to consume me, that voice will fade and eventually be silenced. Then that ugly spirit of hate will have succeeded and that’s why this gentle voice persists to tell me I need to forgive this man. It’s for my protection and my peace. It’s to set me free from this hate and allow me to continue to hear God’s gentle voice. There’s not one ounce of my flesh that wants to do this or say this, but my spirit has heard God’s voice and right now, while tears flood my eyes, I declare publicly that I forgive this man! Hate will not win. I hope my family will understand that I don’t do this for the sake of this man. I do this for the sake of my family and myself and to Honor the voice of God who is giving me the strength to say this. I do this to honor our precious Athena who knew no hate. This man won’t be allowed any real estate to live in my brain, he belongs to God and God’s justice will done. Love Conquers All and Forgives. Today, I choose Love and hate loses."
                            Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Dang.
                              Thats powerful.
                              My eyes swoll up on that.
                              God bless this family in there tuff times.

Comment

wow

Comment

Working...
                                X