• Show
Clear All

Calling in the Yotes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great photos

Comment

Great Pictures!

Comment

Man, what a pretty coyote. I've never seen one with that much white on the end of its tail.

Comment

are you just shooting with camera and training them !!! nice pics by they way

Comment

So cool! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great photos, but where's the after photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Anythinghunter8 View Post
                are you just shooting with camera and training them !!! nice pics by they way
                IÂ’m an avid hunter but have always loved photography. I love calling in all varmint, itÂ’s a rush!!! She came within 30 yards and she was a beautiful coyote. All I had was my Canon and I always carry a side arm with me. WasnÂ’t interested in shooting just capturing!!!!

Comment

Nice shots!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mission408 View Post
                    Great photos, but where's the after photos?
                    Haha, I love after photos, the older you get the more you love the in the moments photos. As much as I love the thrill of the hunt I love seeing wild animals in their element.

Comment

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Well done!! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Thank you to everyone!!!

Comment

Coyote

Originally posted by jbr81900 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            What sounds you using to call them in? Foxpro?, hand calls?
                            thanks
                            Always trying to learn

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
                              What sounds you using to call them in? Foxpro?, hand calls?
                              thanks
                              Always trying to learn
                              I have a foxpro, I too am learning. I am used to calling in Bobcats and Fox I use Baybee Cottntl, Cagie Cottontail, Canine Pups 1 and Canine Pups 2. If I'm in coyote territory I start off with the Baybee Cottntl at about 15% volume and work the volume to no more than 50% for about 2 or 3 minutes then rest for a couple of minutes. I live in Bulverde, Tx just outside San Antonio, most land Tracts are anywhere from an acre to 50 acres. If I see a coyote in the distance I will do the domestic pup call it usually catches their attention. I have also learned to let the call play out and then mute. Bobcats its always Baybee and Cagie, sometimes Woodpecker. Bobcats come in cautiously. Check out my Instagram txoutdoorxplorer, I have a bobcat video that I shot with my iphone. Fox are the easiest to call in, Baybee, Cagie and if they stop, you can hit them with the Domestic Pup or Grey Fox distress and they will come hauling butt in. I have found coyotes to be the hardest of the 3 to call in.

Comment

Working...
                              X