BH and Vane orientation - QAD dropaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BH and Vane orientation - QAD dropaway

Have a qad drop away rest. I’ve shot cock vane up but noticed the lower right vane come really close to the roller guard. Not sure if it hits but it looks like it could definitely touch it when the arrow is released.

I’ve had some consistency issues with BH’s but the shop I go to has looked over my bow and it’s “in tune” from the quick check over they did. I think they probably didn’t take enough time but either way.

I started playing with the cock vane pointed to the left away from the bow. I got a different POI and then started to wonder if broadhead (iron will) orientation may affect flight as well. Like I noticed some arrows will differ from others of how the broadhead will be sitting. I imagine it’s due to the orientation of how the half out was attached. What say you guys ? Should I be not picky and make sure all of them are oriented the same way. Or is it Not enough to matter and should really go back to figuring out tune or my shooting ???

Broadhead orientation means nothing unless there’s a riser clearance issue. Vane contact IS an issue if you have it and it should be checked. If it clears… it clears

What bow?

Comment

V3 27

Comment

Working...
      X