• Show
Clear All

Nice Keychain there!

Comment

New A-arm bushings coming soon…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
        I believe Polaris marketed them way more to snow areas up north. See a ton of them in the northern states and Canada as well as Europe (on line forum and FB group) than in Texas. Totally guessing, but don't think they were (or are) common at dealerships in Texas unless special ordered.
        When Goose hunting was still big down on the coast you saw quite a few ordered for hauling hunters and socks out into the marshes and rice fields, that extra axle just lets them float on top. I had a 4x6 350 big boss I loved on flat land that the first owner tricked out with a stake box and factory tool boxes on the sides. Best wheel barrow for cleaning stalls I ever owned

Then when I interned on King Ranch the wildlife dept. had a 6x6 ranger they got after the 2001 monsoon season they had and you couldn't get off the shell roads much less even the sand country on Norias. Bolted a boat winch to the headache rack and hauled many a nilgai out of the dunes on that rig.

They're not for your average buggy owner but if you got to go thru the muck they're tanks thru and thru.

Comment

Front toolbox rack rails reinstalled with LineX and stainless hardware. I flipped the rear one which made mores sense to me than they way they had it.

Comment

Awesome ride, great work

Comment

I would say good luck, but it looks like you clearly know what you are doing. Great work so far

Comment

Replaced the A-arm bushings tonight. Had some front and back play but now she’s solid as new.

Comment

Looks good

Comment

Added a 100% stainless steel hook to the winch.

Comment

2022 Ranger aluminum wheels and 26” tires. Got them straight off from dealership so both wheels and tires never saw the dirt. Had to use a 1” spacer to increase the lug size to match the 1,000 Ranger but absolutely love how they look on the Big Boss.

Comment

Looks tougher with the new shoes!

Comment

incredible work there! Love it!

Comment

Some detail touch up rust removal and new paint.

Comment

Comment

It’s way too nice to use now! Over achiever

Comment

Working...
                                X