Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jason86 View Post

Yep it’s been awesome, still got the lease tho lol
    I did too, until I bought a second piece of land in Oklahoma, now I just hunt owned land. It’s nice to not worry about anyone other than yourself and family.

Comment

Just caught up on this thread and will be checking in from time to time. Bought 224ac in AR that I will be planting food plots etc. There are a lot of mature hardwoods on the place, and a lot is hills, so Im trying to figure out the best plan for it. Have some good bottoms for plots, but my preferred area is visible from a road ( small dirt road, but does get some traffic from locals )

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
        Just caught up on this thread and will be checking in from time to time. Bought 224ac in AR that I will be planting food plots etc. There are a lot of mature hardwoods on the place, and a lot is hills, so Im trying to figure out the best plan for it. Have some good bottoms for plots, but my preferred area is visible from a road ( small dirt road, but does get some traffic from locals )
        Mike I’m def looking forward to seeing what you do. I recommended before but I’d watch Growing deer on YouTube as much as I could. They give great advise but even better for you since they are based not far from you. Also most of this shows recommended trying to plant/hunt the ridge tops because of wind consistency. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post

Mike I’m def looking forward to seeing what you do. I recommended before but I’d watch Growing deer on YouTube as much as I could. They give great advise but even better for you since they are based not far from you. Also most of this shows recommended trying to plant/hunt the ridge tops because of wind consistency. Good luck
          I will check it out. The problem with this property is that all the good soil and pasture is in the bottoms. The top of the hills is good too, but they are all covered in big oaks. Don't want to be killing big oak trees

Comment

Working...
          X