Gunsmith in Midland or Lubbock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have any recs for a good gunsmith in either Midland or Lubbock? Looking to get a rem 700 barrel cut down and threaded. Thanks

West tx ordnance in ackerly can anything you want. Also there used to be a guy on co RD 52 I think off 1788 that did nice work.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
        West tx ordnance in ackerly can anything you want. Also there used to be a guy on co RD 52 I think off 1788 that did nice work.

I think your thinking of Hunter Phillips. He does good work just slow since he is swamped.

If not in a hurry he is a good option. But also highly recommend WTO (west Texas ordnance) he is located in Brownfield now and does great work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There’s nobody in Lubbock I would recommend, but there are a couple I wouldn’t recommend. Personally I’d stick with WTO out of Brownfield.

Comment

Another vote for WTO!

Comment

Thanks guys, been trying to get a hold of WTO all week with no luck. Probably busier than can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarred View Post
                Thanks guys, been trying to get a hold of WTO all week with no luck. Probably busier than can be.

That’s interesting I have never had issues contacting them. Might try an email over to
                Them with your phone number on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for WTO They are awesome

Comment

Working...
                  X