No announcement yet.

2nd Annual Bob Lee Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run with it CQ. That BCS humidity and heat can be brutal.

Comment

2nd Annual Bob Lee Shoot

I’m good either way. The advantage to 40 for folks like me and Rusty is we can shoot more rounds. More rounds = more $$$ for the club.

I will bring up this point though; y’all have already advertised/put out a flyer for a 50 target course, so some folks might be a bit miffed if they show up to find 40. I think I would leave it 50 for this year and make the change for next year if y’all decide it needs to be changed.

If you do change it to 40, please let me know. I have a bunch of flyers to put out at the state longbow shoot next weekend. If the change is made, I can change it to 40 on those flyers before putting them out for folks to have.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

40 targets is plenty.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          I’m good either way. The advantage to 40 for folks like me and Rusty is we can shoot more rounds. More rounds = more $$$ for the club.

I will bring up this point though; y’all have already advertised/put out a flyer for a 50 target course, so some folks might be a bit miffed if they show up to find 40. I think I would leave it 50 for this year and make the change for next year if y’all decide it needs to be changed.

If you do change it to 40, please let me know. I have a bunch of flyers to put out at the state longbow shoot next weekend. If the change is made, I can change it to 40 on those flyers before putting them out for folks to have.

Bisch
          Hey Bisch, the flyer stating 50 is one of our concerns. But after talking to a lot of people Sunday at Chester, the feedback we’ve been getting is 40 would be ok. We’ll spread the word on social media as much as we can, and if you don’t mind changing the flyers you have, that would be awesome. I’m with you- 40 means more rounds, potentially.

Comment

I’ll do it!!

Bisch

Comment

With only 40 targets, my chances of breaking 200 are not as good. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post

Too bad!!!! I’ve already changed all the flyers!!!!!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                  That's a valid point.[emoji848]

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on guys, with only 40 targets, you’ll have more time for more chances.
                    If it helps, a little birdie told me Delano might be missing this one. Maybe.

Comment

40 is plenty

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                        Dang. And just when I was getting my groove on.[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

40 is fine with me. It is already getting pretty hot here.

Comment

Originally posted by CamoQuest View Post
                            Guess I'd better taunt him a little bit then. I shoot better when he's around!

Comment

Well, if Trumpkin shoots better when Delano is there, and Delano will in fact not be there then I may have a chance at getting one over on Trumpkin…. But I doubt I have what it takes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, you guys are funny. Delano will be at the World Archery 3D Championships & U.S. Team Trials in Kentucky next week before the Bob Lee shoot. He said he might make it down to shoot with us on Sunday but wasn't sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X