Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminal List on Amazon video

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
    Finished it up late last night. I thoroughly enjoyed but haven’t read the books.

Same here. Finished it late last night and could have started season 2. This was a great series. I was shocked at the end though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finished S1 now I'm going to re-read the book.

Comment

Anyone catch Jack Carr's cameo? Thought it was pretty humble of him. I can't stand when a writer/creator/producer gives themselves a big role or long cameo that they suck at just so they can play the tough guy. Looking at your Yellowstone and 1883.
        Last edited by Clay C; 07-05-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Anyone catch Jack Carr's cameo? Thought it was pretty humble of him. I can't stand when a writer/creator/producer gives themselves a big role or long cameo that they suck at just so they can play the tough guy. Looking at your Yellowstone and 1883.
          Yep, and it was short lived and ended abruptly by his alter-ego, James Reece

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Yep, and it was short lived and ended abruptly by his alter-ego, James Reece
            Lol. Good point

Comment

I didn't, what episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                It’s good, but there are deviations from the story that I don’t like.
                That's why you shouldn't read books.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                  I didn't, what episode?
                  Episode 3 when he and Katie are attacked

Comment

I will also say I was dissapointed in the portrayal of his friend and the motives behind his helping out and the end. No one did anything for the right reasons in the book and I dislike that they tried to make it that way.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the last episode to watch. Love the series so far. I have my Rezvani on order now! LOL Bad@$$ vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
                        I will also say I was dissapointed in the portrayal of his friend and the motives behind his helping out and the end. No one did anything for the right reasons in the book and I dislike that they tried to make it that way.

Yeah they really softened the corruption of government angle that was the premise of the book.

They also didn’t include one of my favorite parts where Reece poses as a grad student to behead the imam that passed info to the enemy. He subsequently posted the head on the pike of the fenced perimeter of the mosque. I suppose that wasn’t inclusive enough for Amazon

Comment

My wife and I really enjoyed the series Watched it all in 2 days!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post

When that scene happened it sure made all of the faces the guy would make during some bouts of violence make sense.

Comment

Will there be a season 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                                Will there be a season 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                No announcement yet, but it has performed well and they hinted in the final episode the beginning of the next book, True Believer.

Comment

Working...
                                X