Fort Worth Gun show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
    Where is a small town gun show run by locals, I would like to attend one?
    I look at this site and rule out the company shows ie. Premier, High Caliber, Real Texas Gun Show,etc. YMMV

The last good one I went to a couple of years ago was in Gatesville and I think it was run by the local Lions Club.
    Last edited by SCHC; 06-28-2022, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Gosh I remember back in the 80's going to the Fort Worth and Dallas gun shows, it was total awesomeness for me, stopped going in the late 90's, too much crap that they were selling.

Comment

I'll be at the Arlington Sportsman's Club swap meet this Saturday. Its for members but if your a member its usually a really good one.

Comment

My best friends dad made his living working gun shows back in the seventies and then my friend took over the business. They traveled all over the country and when they would come into town I would help them. Man, it was so much fun back then. No doubt the gun shows have change since then.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            The best thing gun shows have going for them is the loophole
            What loophole. Can't wait to hear this.

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
              Gun shows are pretty much a waste of time now. Back in the 90's and early 2000's the gun shows were a blast and took all day to walk. Big Town, Houston Gun Show, and the one up in Spring at the old outlet mall. Seems like now, there just new guns and black rifles.
              The one in spring was good back in the day

I remember going to one at grb and seeing this group of thugs were in front of us. They went by 3 tables trying to buy tech 9s with wads of cash 3" thick. Every seller there agreed on better price with cash but when thuggie smalls saw a yellow form he went to the next table.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

What loophole. Can't wait to hear this.
                Gun show loophole

Comment

The last gun show I went to locally was a waste of $10 and 30 minutes of my time. The only one I will even consider going to now is Wannemacher in Tulsa.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Gun show loophole
                    That explains a lot. LOL.

Comment

That explains a lot. LOL.
                      Nibbled but I couldn't get the hook set

Comment

Too much crap at the gunshows as of late. If I wanted to look at candles and lotion, I'd go to a candle and lotion store....

Comment

Working...
                        X