No announcement yet.

Vac sealer bags .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve yet to find any bags that are as durable or seal as well as FoodSaver brand bags. Certainly not any of the cheaper ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'm glad this topic came up! Our Foodsaver crapped out a couple weeks ago and I've been looking for a replacement. Who makes a good chamber vac?

Comment

I have a weston 3200 and swapped to these. Happy so far.

Comment

Originally posted by 44magnum View Post
          I'm glad this topic came up! Our Foodsaver crapped out a couple weeks ago and I've been looking for a replacement. Who makes a good chamber vac?
          A buddy of mine has this one. He loves it, but it bought it when it was $200 cheaper than the current listing. I do not like the tinted lid though. I want to see my stuff sealing because I seal a lot of stuff with liquid and need to make sure that it's not going to overflow.

I have the ARY Vacmaster VP215. I've had it for about 8-9 years. No issues, I simply change the oil after each deer season.

Shop VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Sealer. Professional commercial-grade food storage vacuum packer. Vacuum seal liquids & liquid rich food. Free Shipping!

There was another thread on here a while back that went over a couple of other models. They had people from regular use to commercial use with recommendations. Trying looking that one up for more detailed info.

Comment

I’m wrong mine has the 15 seal bar . This is the one I have

Comment

Not bags but I'm on my second roll of Wevac from Amazon and they've worked perfectly.

Comment

I’m going to pick up the wevac 11 in. Still going to need some 15 in bags . Probably have to stick with the food saver ones

Comment

I agree with Mike... I've not found any bag material that is better than the FoodSaver brand. I tried the cheaper rolls from Amazon and though they worked, they were not as heavy material and were a PITA to get them into the vacuum slot on my sealer... They tended to curl on the ends after cutting.

I actually have 3 of the FoodSaver units. The newest one is probably 8+ years old. All still work just fine. I process probably 6-10 deer/year, many hogs, doves/quail, fish(though haven't done fish in the past few years), and loads of veggies such as peas, corn, okra, maters, peppers, etc... I have no real complaints.

Comment

Been using these and have no complaints

Amazon Link

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                      None that's not a chamber vac

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                      Ok thanks

Comment

I have tried several types of bags and now use Inkbird brand bags from Amazon. They are durable and seal very well. I buy a package of two 8" rolls and two 11" rolls. 100' of bags for about $26.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          I agree with Mike... I've not found any bag material that is better than the FoodSaver brand. I tried the cheaper rolls from Amazon and though they worked, they were not as heavy material and were a PITA to get them into the vacuum slot on my sealer... They tended to curl on the ends after cutting.
                          The curling was the same problem I was having with the other cheaper brands. Have not had that issue with wevac, but I’ve also been buying the precut bags instead of rolls.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Go my wevac bags and a roll that’s 15in wide . Don’t remember the brand . Will be giving the wevac bags a try in a few days . My dang puppy got ahold of my 15in roll and. Destroyed it . Not saying any names but my wife didn’t crate the pup last night and man she is destructive.

Comment

Working...
                              X