Had to say goodbye for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had to say goodbye for now

I had to make the tough call to put my lab/mix, Lola down today. She had congestive heart failure and the pills quit working on keeping the fluid off. She had a fainting spell Tuesday when we were away in Dallas due to her heart not working properly. She came through that time but the doc said that she might not if it happens again. I came home from work today and she wouldn’t even get up. Her breathing became labored so I called the vet. I was blessed to be her keeper for 16 wonderful years. I laid her to rest next to her sister Lucy. Gonna miss that crazy dog. Give yours an extra pat tonight.

So sorry for your loss. Its never easy

Comment

I’m sorry for your loss. Great dogs give so much in the relative short time they have with us.

Comment

Dogs give you the most unconditional love. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your Lola. Look through those 16 years of pics of her and know she will always be with you. Who’s a good girl? Lola, that’s who!

Comment

Prayers up for you. Toughest thing to do. Sure makes you feel horrible.

Comment

So sorry for your loss bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Time comes for all of us. But is always so hard.

Glad you and Lola had your time together.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man,it sucks..My last pup had his hips quit working on him..He was close to 15yrs old.Blue heeler..I swear the day I put him down,he tried harder than ever to get up,and walk..He actually whined,and bit at his back leg..I'll never forget that day.He's buried right next to his buddy between two massive pecan trees in Red Oak,Tx.

Comment

Sorry for your loss!

Comment

The hardest thing to do is to be there for them at the end because they've there for you their whole lives. But in the end it is worth it, for the exact same reason. My deepest sympathies.

Comment

Tough decision but you made the right one. She gave you a lot in those 16 years and you did the same for her. Stapleton has a tune out right now called Maggie's Song that pretty much sums it up. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss

Comment

Working...
                              X