Best aluminum boat trailer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best aluminum boat trailer?

What is everyone's feedback on a good aluminum trailer for my 22ft triton seaflight? I am not interested in McClain really. Family member had bad experience a few years ago. With that being said my dad has a coastline under his transport, is that my best bet? Just hate to drive to seadrift. If it helps I'm located near Anahuac TX. McClain being the closest unfortunately. Thanks for any feedback.

Coastline 100%

Comment

Thanks, My dad has not had any issues from his yet which is a good thing I just wanted to ask around to make sure there wasn't a better option out there. I guess I may end up having to drive to Seadrift possibly

Comment

I like Coastline trailers. I've had good luck with them. Buy through a boat dealer in your area and they will probably deliver it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
          I like Coastline trailers. I've had good luck with them. Buy through a boat dealer in your area and they will probably deliver it.
          I thought about that but dont you think the Boat dealer will upcharge it quiet a bit? Thats assuming there is a coastline trailer boat dealer around me some were in the houston area, Which im sure there is.

Comment

Tex all

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by texaslammer View Post
              I thought about that but dont you think the Boat dealer will upcharge it quiet a bit? Thats assuming there is a coastline trailer boat dealer around me some were in the houston area, Which im sure there is.
              I bought one from Tran in Palacios because the price was actually better thru them than if I bought direct. I had Tran repowering and re-rigging a hull for me and needed a new trailer. I asked Donny to get me a price and I also called down to Coastline. Tran saved me some money on it.

As mentioned TexAll is another one to look at that might be closer to you. I have not had one of their trailers. 5th Lake in Edna is another. I have not had one of their's either.

Comment

I really like my coastline. Pulls like a dream.

I think my dad bought his direct from coastline if memory serves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like coastline and have heard good things about 5th lake, only one I don’t care for that I’ve owned is magnum.

Comment

Yall heard of EZ Trac?

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Tex all

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      This.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

Comment

I just had a quality issue with my Coastline trailer. The board on both fenders just broke off due to poor quality. It's a couple of years old but very few miles on it (Majek has 66 hours on it). I contacted Coastline and they won't fix it even though it is a quality issue.

Was going to put up a post here but did a search beforehand and found your post.

Comment

My Mcclain hs served me well. 8 yrs and counting

Comment

I’m a fan of my 5th lake

Comment

Working...
                              X