Target Where Arrows Will NOT Get Stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target Where Arrows Will NOT Get Stuck

Is the Block the best for this? Or is there better?

I've thought the Block was always pretty easy to remove arrows from. The easiest I've experienced, if you can find one, is one of the red Morrell dice targets (https://www.morrelltargets.com/produ...1-combo-target).

Comment

Bag target.

Comment

Make sure your inserts and points are not larger than the diameter of your arrows. We have no problems pulling from bag targets

Comment

Bulldog Target

Comment

Thanks fellas.

Comment

I have a bulldog target and it is awesome. Super easy to remove field points. My broadhead target is different and I have some rail lube from my crossbow and I just put that on the front half of the arrow before shooting into the target which prevents them from sticking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have two of bulldog targets, a large one resting on a homemade stand, and a portable one. You can pull any arrow with two fingers. I don't recommend leaving it in the weather. My big one stayed on the ground before I fabbed up a metal stand. It has a wooden frame on the inside and it's not treated wood. The bottom got soft from the ground and rain water settling inside at the bottom. It had termites in the wood rot as well. I replaced the bottom strip of wood when I refaced the target. Make sure you get the warranted ones if you get a bulldog. Lifetime replacement on the faces. You basically place the new faces over the old ones on both sides, staple them to frame, and then wrap the perimeter skin around the edge and staple it as well. Good to go for a spell again. My big one isn't a warranty product. It's $90 ish dollars to replace the faces.. [emoji35]
                Last edited by BowPro73; 12-03-2021, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks BowPro73

Comment

Another vote for bulldog. I shoot around 2K arrows a month. Have been shooting same bulldog for two years. About to put my third cover on it.

Comment

Went with a Bulldog- thanks guys for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                        This... I recently bought one from Traildust on here and it's a bad to the bone target.. Stops Xbow bolts too.. Easily removed.

Comment

Opinions on best target for broadheads?

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                            Opinions on best target for broadheads?

Blob targets will outlast pretty much any target 4 to 1. Just don’t shoot field tips into until it’s nice and broke in .

Comment

I have one of the SpyderWeb targets. They are similar to the Bulldog targets. I have been very impressed with it. It weighs like a sack of concrete but it stop any speed I have shot at it, and can pull out with one hand. It is costly, but I was replacing $50 every year or 2, I'm thinking this will last

The home of Self-Healing Spylar woven facing. We have both large indoor Range targets and small Portable backyard block targets. You get the best of both worlds by having the experience of easy arrow removal of a good high-speed bag target plus the proven No Speed Limit stopping power of all fast arrows and bolts.

Comment

Working...
                              X