Best Road Feeder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Road Feeder

I am doing some research on road feeders and wanted to know if anyone had experience with any of these 3 brands/models:

Get that trophy buck onto the open road using a tailgate feeder from Texas Hunter Products. We offer 50 lb. & 100 lb. road feeders that work with your truck, jeep, or ATV.

I did a search and found an old thread on this subject but none of these models were included. Any thoughts by someone who has/had one of these?

I prefer this one. I made my own receiver hitch bracket but they also sell one.

Here is the bracket. Kinda high if you ask me.

Last edited by M16; 09-03-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I used to have the lamco 100, best thing about it is that you can lower the tailgate. Its one of the better ones IMO. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
        I used to have the lamco 100, best thing about it is that you can lower the tailgate. Its one of the better ones IMO. Good luck.
        X2, just be sure not to drive up steep inclines or in deep mud. I tore mine up that way.

Comment

I use this one.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
            X2, just be sure not to drive up steep inclines or in deep mud. I tore mine up that way.
            I really need to get one of these.

Comment

I know two guys who guide for the matador ranch and they were using the Texas hunter one with the wireless remote. All the guts besides the motor was housed inside the bin and they were pretty nice. Sure beat having to run a cord through the pickup.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                That's why I still prefer the old style. It is mounted a lot higher off the ground.

Comment

Any lamco that's all we use. There are others that are just as good if not better but. I've had great luck with lamco gear

Comment

Originally posted by louieagarcia View Post
                    ditto, love mine

Comment

I have the lamco now and like it thus far. I've only had it for a year. Came from ultramatic feeders. I use to have the everlast academy one. They were ok but not near the quality of the lamco

Comment

Working...
                      X