Holy Shiznit!! I got new Horns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Shiznit!! I got new Horns!

I always use Tapatalk but logged in tonight on my computer and saw that I’m now a big dawg. So is there a special handshake now, an embroidered coozie or is Burnadell just going to come to my office and give the official P&Y kick in the nutz followed up with the double top secret handshake. He is only about 10min away so I need to have some warning.

I started on TBH back in 2002 when I was in the Stan and got married in 2005. I left some time after I got married, there was the great crash and I signed back in in 2013 with a new screen name. Couldn’t remember my old one. Is Wildman still on? I hunted with him at MF Kuschs’ place down in Carta Valley.

I have only met about 10 TBH’ers in person and they are great guys …I’m even including Burnadell. He taught me that most fried fish in a restaurant is not catfish. Thanks Randy…..my wife asks every restaurant now, the waitresses appreciate it.

There have been a few cross words between me and a few folks but going on TBH every day is one of the few things I enjoy.

Cheers fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First rule of fight club is you don’t talk about fight club.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Congrats on the head gear [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

P&Y care package should be in the mail soon. Don't forget to stop by the super secret forum for VIP threads. Congrats on the new head gear.

Comment

So…..is it gar or ‘gou ? You know, from one P&Y to another……

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                So…..is it gar or ‘gou ? You know, from one P&Y to another……

Two different fish…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  P&Y care package should be in the mail soon. Don't forget to stop by the super secret forum for VIP threads. Congrats on the new head gear.
                  Dang Bubba you already P&Y status?
                  Is it based on how much beer you can drink or how many hogs you kill
                  I’m still a 10 pt

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                    Dang Bubba you already P&Y status?
                    Is it based on how much beer you can drink or how many hogs you kill
                    I’m still a 10 pt
                    Congrats

Comment

Congratulations.

Comment

Dang.... I feel like I just watch another one of my Triple A teammates get called up to the big leagues. Next thing you know I will be at a bar, telling everybody "I used to run with that guy"

Comment

Coolest thing about it is now you get paid per post. Congrats!

Comment

As Spalding was told in Caddy Shack " you'll get nothing and like it"

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X