• Show
Clear All

Great story! Congrats!

Comment

That is gonna be some good meat.. congrats on the kudu that’s awesome

Comment

Low fence Kudu in East Tx!!!
        Go buy a lottery ticket buddy!!!
        Congratulations Jason!!! That’s awesome!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Beast is a very accurate description. Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m still dreaming about this thing at night. Wake up to check cams 4-5am and then realize it’s over go back to bed! Thanks everyone! I still can’t get over the body size of these critters.

Comment

Congratulations, Jason. Great story and an impressive "beast". Might take a day or 2 for your heart rate to get normal again!

Comment

Congratulations man that is outstanding!

Comment

Lol somebodies pet

Comment

That’s awesome! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Now this is awesome! You’re one fortunate dude!

Comment

Holy Shiite muslim! Much better than elephant meat! Congrats. So what's the story? Any game ranches nearby? When was the first time you saw him on camera? Any neighbors mentioned him in the past? Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                            I’m still dreaming about this thing at night. Wake up to check cams 4-5am and then realize it’s over go back to bed! Thanks everyone! I still can’t get over the body size of these critters.
                            Keep checking your cams, there are still 19 out there. Lol
                            Congrats

Comment

Congratulations! Awesome trophy!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                Holy Shiite muslim! Much better than elephant meat! Congrats. So what's the story? Any game ranches nearby? When was the first time you saw him on camera? Any neighbors mentioned him in the past? Unreal.
                                He showed up Wednesday at my place 2:20pm. A neighbor asked me if I knew what it was or where it came from that morning at 9am however the pic he sent was 1 mile from me. I didn’t believe the guy to be honest. I am surrounded by HF ranches. I manage 2 of them but neither have Kudu. The others around me have exotics as well but again no Kudu.

I noticed an increase in trucks parked around the area the last few days and now I believe they were all hunting for him.

After I shot it word got out and a friend of mine got a call. Rumor he heard was 20 got out about 7-10 miles north of me 3 wks ago. Still not confirmed where though. I asked my friend who sells exotics all over the state and he said multiple ranches around the Athens area have them. Said it won’t be long before many species of game are roaming loose around here.

I measured him yesterday and he is 40-41” both sides and 10” circumference around the bases.

Comment

Working...
                                X