No announcement yet.

Wildgame innovations cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to come on here and say that I have one that I have been using for 4 years and that it takes fine pics and it is out at my lease right now for the last month or two. I am now very positive that it is probably broken, killed the tree I have it strapped to, started multiple brush fires and poached several deer. What a POS!!!

Comment

Had two a few years ago. I would agree with the previous post that they are junk.

Comment

Like a lot of people on here I have ran cameras for a long time. I've been running them for 15 years. The wildgame innovation cameras from way back when were pretty good. The longest I have had a more recent one last was one that ran me I think $159 and it lasted me 3 or 4 years using it maybe 6 months out of the year. The ones I have had last the longest have been a cheap $30 tasco from walmart and Browning Strike force i think was the model. The brownings I have had for 6 years and has been running pretty much 24/7/365. The cheapo tasco lasted 4 years and was out 24/7/365 until it dry rotted from the sun. Others I've tried from $30-$189 moultree, stealth, wildgame innovation, bushnell, primos all bit the dust pretty quick especially moultree. If you run cheaper cameras always have a spare ready to use.

Comment

They make a product called Texas holdem which is corn mixed with several other grains. It works great as a hand feed. They dont make the grains so its actually worth buying lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
            I was going to come on here and say that I have one that I have been using for 4 years and that it takes fine pics and it is out at my lease right now for the last month or two. I am now very positive that it is probably broken, killed the tree I have it strapped to, started multiple brush fires and poached several deer. What a POS!!!
            Glad we helped you to see the light

Comment

Got to add my .02. They are SORRY! Bought one at Walmart. Wouldn’t work right from the beginning. Took it back and won’t have another one!

Comment

I have 2 of the terra cameras from WildGame and they take 16 no photos. I run them 24/7 365 and have not had any problems with them. I have 2 of their other high end ones and have problems with one of them.

Academy is having a sale on their new line which is 3 18 mp g2 for $100. I’m setting them up this weekend and will let you know how they preform.

I usually have problems with my stealth cams and lower end muddy cameras.

My exp is positive but with all game cameras you will experience some sort of problem from time to time.

Comment

I have three never had a problem. Take great pictures. I don't know about their wireless stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                    I have 6-8 running 24/7 over the last 4 years. Every now and then, you get one that dies pretty quick, but for $40, just buy another and keep going.. . .
                    Just replace one of mine this weekend. I mark the date I deploy the camera inside the cover. This camera had been out just shy of 4 years. I paid $55 for it at Academy. I think they are pretty darn good in my opinion. My buddy bought a cuddeback, moultrie and browning in the same time period. . .

Comment

i guess im in the minority here-- i had one of their cameras that worked from 2012 to 2019 -- i got 7 years out of it. bought another in 2016 and it still works fine. maybe just lucky?

Comment

Mine was the cheapest one. I have had for about 5 years. Works fine.

Comment

Pass

Comment

Funny thing... They claim to have the lowest return rate
                            Reality is they are so cheap people just throw them away

Comment

If I find any for $15 again I will buy more.

They take decent pictures

Like Gunnyart said, cheap enough that not worth the cost of shipping them back when they die

Comment

They are like buying a $50 scratch off ticket.

Comment

Working...
                                X