X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Upon further evaluation of the schedule, I will now back away from my preseason 7-5 and flip said prediction to 5-7. I figure they can find a way to win at least one of the remaining games.

Comment

I figured GP had earned the right to go out on his own terms at TCU. How many "better" jobs did he pass up to remain at TCU over the years? I know they offered to let him finish out the year, and he declined, but I'm surprised they didn't wait to even have the conversation until after the season. I can't really say I've ever been a GP fan, but his accomplishments at TCU are legendary.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Not sure what to expect this weekend in Cstat......

Still have no idea what kind of team auburn and what kind of Bo Nix will come to play. We are trending upwards but curious to see what kind of Zac C. will come to play....

Books show -6 for the Ag's but I am hoping for a solid 27-17 type of game.
          Didn't the Ags open at -4? If so, money has poured in on A&M to push it to -6.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
            I figured GP had earned the right to go out on his own terms at TCU. How many "better" jobs did he pass up to remain at TCU over the years? I know they offered to let him finish out the year, and he declined, but I'm surprised they didn't wait to even have the conversation until after the season. I can't really say I've ever been a GP fan, but his accomplishments at TCU are legendary.
            Agree. Was telling a buddy in todays terms would be like taking over a school about like Abilene Christian or SFA and not only winning but winning so much you go from mid major all the way to Power 5. Nocking off the big boys all along the way and winning BCS Bowls without the help of a power conference affiliation. Pretty remarkable and made TCU a known name.

Comment

Enjoyed the game Saturday in Waco. May have been the last time the Longhorns visit McLane!

We will be at the game Saturday in Ft. Worth.

Sic'Em!

Comment

Which move will go down as a bigger blunder

TT getting rid of Leach

or

TCU letting go of GP ?

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                  Which move will go down as a bigger blunder

TT getting rid of Leach

or

TCU letting go of GP ?
                  Time will tell but the Leach curse is alive and well at Tech...12 years later and counting

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                    He passed on several. Long story short, he was never going to listen to the young AD. He literally told them to f$%^ themselves when they asked him to resign at the end of the year and told them to finish it now.....once the situation was not salvageable he fell on the sword so his coaches could get their buyouts IMO, that's how loyal he is. The loyalty eventually got him....

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      Didn't the Ags open at -4? If so, money has poured in on A&M to push it to -6.

Yes but this team concerns me and with our record at home against them makes for nail bitting suspense. I hope Aggs don't have a let down after a by week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They must work non-stop after the games Saturday nights to turn these out like this

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myW5FTLpUgs"]SEC Shorts - Inside Lane Kiffin's mind during 4th downs - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Texas is the best 4 loss team in the country. [emoji38]

3 straight losses to top 16 teams. The difference in each game was a play or two. Saturday in Waco there were 2 missed touchdown opportunities. The players need to make those plays. Of course they didn't.

No ranked teams left on the schedule. I believe. Lol. They win out to go 8-4.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 11-01-2021, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Myles Brennan has entered the transfer portal, I’ll be following that young man wherever he goes. He will be a great asset to whatever team he joins.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              They must work non-stop after the games Saturday nights to turn these out like this

SEC Shorts - Inside Lane Kiffin's mind during 4th downs - YouTube
                              I saw a comment on some highlight reel for that game and they said Kiffin was calling plays like he was playing Madden. That gave me a good chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Myles Brennan has entered the transfer portal, I’ll be following that young man wherever he goes. He will be a great asset to whatever team he joins.

He should go to ATM.

Comment

Working...
                                X