Comment

Prayers sent fir your family and all of the affected area

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Thanks.

Hoping they avoid the 155+ mph winds. Looks like this is comes ashore 1pm and does not make it to Baton Rouge for 12 hours at 1am.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                Thanks.

Hoping they avoid the 155+ mph winds. Looks like this is comes ashore 1pm and does not make it to Baton Rouge for 12 hours at 1am.
                22:00 - 09:00 77+ knot gust for BR

Comment

Prayers for your family. If you can convince them to leave. Having been through a Cat4/5, the damage is more than you can imagine. Prayers up for all of SELa, Miss and Bama as well.

Watching the radar this AM, it looks like it is sliding West, which is worse for the NO area.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                    Prayers for your family. If you can convince them to leave. Having been through a Cat4/5, the damage is more than you can imagine. Prayers up for all of SELa, Miss and Bama as well.

Watching the radar this AM, it looks like it is sliding West, which is worse for the NO area.
                    Got the local channel Fox 8 New Orleans on my TV. They are streaming live over the internet.

Been texting with family all day. I've gotten a few private text of family that are scared. Praying all come out ok and don't do this again. They all know better.

My wife is on the phone with her mom. First time my MIL had to do this alone. She did not want to come here or go to my BIL house there. FIL passed in 2019, so she is in her home alone.

Hoping the wife talking with her help her nerves. They will normally stay on the phone a couple hours. Maybe this evening its longer or at least until this storm get's pass NOLA.

Guess it has my nerves rattled as well as I've stayed busy all day to occupy my mind.

The eye of the storm will be west of NOLA around 7pm tonight.

Again, just ask you all to keep everyone in the area in your prayers.

Comment

Lots of prayers coming their way

Comment

Prayers sent brother

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Keep the prayers coming.

My family is ok so far.

I think they are all without power. My little brother had a generator and running two window ACs, so he and his kiddos are comfortable.

My nephew got upset with his Mom as she was cooking. Said she would heat up the house. I've bit my tongue because his Mom wanted to leave for my parents place, but she did not leave because her boys did not want to leave.

Gonna be a long night. Its been a long day.

Comment

I got a cuz in Baton Rouge. She said today she's stay-n put. So are her grown children. And adult grand children.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X