SPI breakfast tacos??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPI breakfast tacos??

Where should I go this weekend for some good tacos?

You can get good tacos at the Stripes station. As your coming out of the Hilton Garden you’ll head south, back towards the bridge, and it will be on your left. There is usually a lot of guides and other fishermen filling their boats up there early in the morning.
    We try to go once a year in October less people, a little cooler, and room rates are less.
    Good luck. I can already smell the salt air!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      You can get good tacos at the Stripes station. As your coming out of the Hilton Garden you’ll head south, back towards the bridge, and it will be on your left. There is usually a lot of guides and other fishermen filling their boats up there early in the morning.
      We try to go once a year in October less people, a little cooler, and room rates are less.
      Good luck. I can already smell the salt air!
      Gota agree Stripes any place only thing I think all Stripes stations been Bought out by 7 or 7/11 ... Here in Bay City and Gonzales and West Columbia (Signs up) Tacos Still Great

Comment

The grapevine or stripes! Look for the “Laredo taco company” sign outside of any stripes and you’ll be set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you’re willing to jump back over the causeway go to Isabel’s Cafe. Exceptional.

Comment

SPI breakfast tacos??

Go back across the bridge to Port Isabel. If it is still open, there is a little place called Manuel’s. If you go there once, you will probably go there every day you are ever down there. It’s that good!!!!!! Only open for breakfast and lunch, but breakfast is the bomb!!! The place is always very busy, and sometimes the wait is pretty long, but well worth it. Oh, and you can call ahead and put your name on the list. And trust me, you only get one taco!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Last edited by Bisch; 05-27-2021, 07:16 AM.

Comment

Are you guys recommending stripes the gas station? For real?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Go back across the bridge to Port Isabel. If it is still open, there is a little place called Manuel’s. If you go there once, you will probably go there every day you are ever down there. It’s that good!!!!!! Only open for breakfast and lunch, but breakfast is the bomb!!! The place is always very busy, and sometimes the wait is pretty long, but well worth it. Oh, and you can call ahead and put your name on the list. And trust me, you only get one taco!

Bisch

This 100%!!

Comment

Bisch

This * 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                    So, Stripes has this subsidiary called Laredo Taco company that is located in their chains down here and they make some good tacos and there's quite a bit of variety. They serve breakfast tacos / plates until about 10:00 am and then it's a lunch menu. It's basically type II diabetes rolled up in a flour tortilla but it tastes really good.

Comment

Bisch

This if you want something local and authentic. Just remember in the Valley a taco is the size of your forearm.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiburon1 View Post
                        So, Stripes has this subsidiary called Laredo Taco company that is located in their chains down here and they make some good tacos and there's quite a bit of variety. They serve breakfast tacos / plates until about 10:00 am and then it's a lunch menu. It's basically type II diabetes rolled up in a flour tortilla but it tastes really good.
                        It’s not local to down there. From Brownsville to Amarillo Laredo taco company is second rate

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post

Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiburon1 View Post
                            Is this the same place that has the infamous 25 thousand calorie enchilada plate covered in grease? Whatever you do don't eat that thing then get on a fishing boat unless you have a tarp handy.

Comment

port Isabel little place with huge tortillas called Isabel's . cant miss it by the water tower

Comment

Working...
                              X