Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone have experience with, or recommendations for....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have experience with, or recommendations for....

a system or device that will keep mosquitoes out of the yard? They have taken over with all the rain we’ve had and continue to get. I would appreciate any experience or recommendations y’all have. I’ve got grand babies next door that can’t play outside right now without covering themselves in skeeter spray. Thanks

I spray my yard with Bifen XTS.

Comment

We’ve had good results using the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators. This is the 3rd summer we’ve put them out. My wife is a skeeter magnet and it’s made a huge difference. Neighbors are about 100 yrds away and have had the same experience using them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not a quick solution but having a martin house will bring the martins in and they eat tons of mosquitoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          We’ve had good results using the Spartan Mosquito Eradicators. This is the 3rd summer we’ve put them out. My wife is a skeeter magnet and it’s made a huge difference. Neighbors are about 100 yrds away and have had the same experience using them.

This may be what we use. I haven’t put them out yet but plan to this week. I can’t remember the name of them but you hang them in a tree or anywhere really away from your house because they attract skeeters. They work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoyt Man View Post
            I spray my yard with Bifen XTS.

How often do you need to spray it?

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post

Are you having to replace them every month? I may go this route.

Comment

Any one use a Mosquito Deleto system or something similar?

Comment

What type of mosquitoes?
                  If they identify with today's culture, just put up chainlink, and let them know it's there to keep them out .

Comment

Spartan thingymobobs here also.

Comment

Also if you live in town call city hall and ask if they have a mosquitoe fogger and will they hit your street.

Comment

I live in the woods.

Comment

I have a misting system throughout our yard. Over the last 3 years we have zero real complaints. We probably have 100 nozzles or more but it has saved many events.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Spartans in East Texas. I think they recommend replacement every 90 days. I swap ours out on or before day 60 just because my wife will be the one that gets hit first.

Comment

spartan here as well. swap them out every 2 months or so

Comment

Working...
                              X