No announcement yet.

2021 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You want to sit in a charged stadium. Goto the Box when they have a team.

Comment

Kopps deserves that National Player of the Year award. WPS!!

Comment

Kopps throws a cutter that makes hitters look confused

Comment

The Disch was charged, yo. Will be again for a Super!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
            You want to sit in a charged stadium. Goto the Box when they have a team.

You mean like LSU's Box? Man you didn't have to go to the Box to know that if you've watched their regional, super regional and CWS attendance and participation the last 25 years. They charge away games and Omaha..
            Last edited by Smart; 06-07-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

I will have to say that I was worried for Arkie fans when the ball chant got over 6-7...Figured Nebraska fan might have to help them out with the next number and finger positions.... 11 probably threw them for a loop..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                You mean like LSU's Box? Man you don't have to go to the Box to know that if you've watched their regional, super regional and CWS attendance and participation the last 25 years. They charge away games and Omaha..
                They do it on Tuesdays.....no it's not rocket science but there is nothing else like it in college baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  I will have to say that I was worried for Arkie fans when the ball chant got over 6-7...Figured Nebraska fan might have to help them out with the next number and finger positions.... 11 probably threw them for a loop..
                  I would say they could just take their shoes off, but they weren't wearing any

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    I didn’t watch the entire game, did Kopps pitch a complete game or come in relief?
                    Had to come in with one out (I think, maybe none) in the third. 7 scoreless.

Hogs were a little sloppy in the regional, but after playing them three times, I feel like Nebraska really got cheated by not hosting a regional. They were fairly salty and definitely could have knocked off the Hogs. Hogs could NOT hit them. Even when Arkansas beat them 5-1 in the first match up, they barely hit.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                      I would say they could just take their shoes off, but they weren't wearing any

Hahahahahahaha

Comment

Been to a few stadiums. I will say the Box was quiet this year. But nobody else has their home field advantage. Arkansas is a hostile place as well. And ive been to more UT games than most. It was in my district from 2001-2008 so I got front row parking and just walked in.

I hope Texas and Ark see each other.

Comment

Did anyone ever say why Maineri retired before his season was over? Was it just to keep potential replacements from taking other jobs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Baseball

The Anteaters have given this game away and it’s still in the 1st.

28 pitches in the first inning before they pulled the starter and went to the pen. He leaves the game having given up 3 runs and leaving a runner on 3rd. 1 out.
                            Last edited by RdRdrFan; 06-07-2021, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Did anyone ever say why Maineri retired before his season was over? Was it just to keep potential replacements from taking other jobs?

I hear the Florida coach is in play

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Kopps kid is from my neighborhood. His mother taught both of my boys 5th grade math a few years back. What a season for that young man.

Comment

Working...
                                X