• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great Glen

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
      All done. Ready to fish in 24 hours.

That’s sharp! Safe floor is awesome!! Buddy has it on his CC alum boat. I wouldn’t own an aluminum boat without one!! I see a TM on that rig! I though you ocean perch guys just jumped in the water!!

I’m a month out from my ocean perch excursion in Buras! I’m getting excited!

Comment

Finally got a chance to get on the water and found a few. Some [emoji375] reds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^looks like I'm not the only one who enjoys wading in the dark on a full moon. Nice pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
            That’s sharp! Safe floor is awesome!! Buddy has it on his CC alum boat. I wouldn’t own an aluminum boat without one!! I see a TM on that rig! I though you ocean perch guys just jumped in the water!!

I’m a month out from my ocean perch excursion in Buras! I’m getting excited!
            Gotta have a trolling motor. If it was 20 years ago we'd jump in the water but nowdays not many want to wade anymore.

Comment

Looks good Glen. I think they told me at Safe Floor awhile back they were making the material easier on bare feet. It was softer stuff than they used to put down.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                Looks good Glen. I think they told me at Safe Floor awhile back they were making the material easier on bare feet. It was softer stuff than they used to put down.
                It is but I still wouldn't call it cushy soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesdad07 View Post
                  Finally got a chance to get on the water and found a few. Some [emoji375] reds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yeah buddy!!!!

Comment

There he go with that night fishing again...

Dangit!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Jamesdad

Comment

Congrats Jamesdad!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          There he go with that night fishing again...

Dangit!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                          This day and age if you don’t want to get run over by potlickers night time is the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
                            This day and age if you don’t want to get run over by potlickers night time is the right time.
                            yea, I get that and Ive said I want to try it with those guys at least once. Im still worried about a rouge boat burning the shoreline. I'll have to get me some glow sticks for my hat and resemble something like these dudes.......

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              yea, I get that and Ive said I want to try it with those guys at least once. Im still worried about a rouge boat burning the shoreline. I'll have to get me some glow sticks for my hat and resemble something like these dudes.......

Comment

The only time I tried the full moon night time thing, we lined it all up, the tide, the feed time, etc. got out there and we didn’t catch a single fish until sunrise.

Comment

Working...
                                X