Insane Pig Vocalization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insane Pig Vocalization

I've been hunting pigs for a long time but this was the first time I had ever heard the "rally" call. I have to say it freaked me the hell out. Definitely not a sound I would like to hear while walking through the woods at night. Sounded more like something you would expect to hear in the Congo. Enjoy!

That’s cool, you mind if is use the audio? I’d like to try and call in some pigs with it.

Comment

I've never heard that either - that would make your hair stand up walking down the trail at night! Nice video

Comment

Sure, no problem. Use it as much as you want. Just let me know if it works. Heck, I may have to try it.

Comment

Wicked Sounds

Comment

Thanks for sharing , I heard that a lot and it was usually when they were trying to regroup .

Comment

Heard that on a Tarzan Movie. That was a fun video. Thanks

Comment

Great hunt! I think I'll try that vocal, too and see what happens.

Comment

Awesome video!!

Comment

Comment

Sounded like a sow rounding up her piglets.

Comment

Comment

Great video thanks for sharing. I heard these vocals last fall for the first time. I thought someone had a call in the creek. It went on for several minutes. The entire group showed up and gave me a shot opportunity. I took a sow that was pushing all the others out from under the feeder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think I count 3-5 grown sows, and you shot one, so how many would you say are making all that noise? Very cool, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Yup. Have heard similar numerous times after you shoot and they disperse into thicker brush. Have never heard them vocalize that much when they are in more open spaces following a shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X