No announcement yet.

Deer lease pranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you got a guy that won't whup your arse....get an old fashioned manual alarm clock and attach it under his blind or nearby. Set it go go off right after the feeder goes off.

Comment

Someone I know put a life size coyote mount in side someone's pop up and watched from afar as he got in or tried he said it was the funniest he had ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
        Plastic snakes and clear fishing line.
        Take clear line and tie around plastic snake head, opposite side on door handle of door being opened. Place on passenger seat covered or whatever seat you can watch door get opened. When they pull door open snake will lunge towards them. Have your phone ready for pics
        We put a real dead snake next to a cooler of beer with fishing line and when opened it the snake rose up head first, glad the guy didn’t blow holes in my bison 75qt

Comment

We put a bunch of axis sheds near a guy’s feeder.

There were no axis within 200 miles.

He hunted all day for a couple of weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
            We put a real dead snake next to a cooler of beer with fishing line and when opened it the snake rose up head first, glad the guy didn’t blow holes in my bison 75qt
            It works!

Comment

Several years ago, my buddy told another guy on our lease that he saw a big buck over in his area. Then my buddy sent his girlfriend at the time, into the store to buy a girls magazine version of playboy ( but a real raunchy magazine) he took the centerfold out of the magazine, and taped it to the other guys feeder barrel. We pumped this guy up for a week that there was a big buck in his area. He was texting all of us at first light, and we were asking him if he saw the big buck yet. This guy was scanning everything with his Binos, and when it got light enough for him to make out what was on his feeder, he sent us all an explicit text. Pretty funny harmless prank.

Comment

One feller had an old alarm clock with the 2 bells on top and the clapper in between that he used to get up. These jokers took the bells off and superglued a rattlesnake tail to the clapper and set it to 3AM.

Another guy got wasted and passed out at 9 PM the night before opening morning. About 10:30 the other guys forward all the clocks to 6AM, put on all their camo, run into the drunkards room screaming and hollering for him to get up cause it’s time to go hunt. He falls around and gets dressed and they drop him off at his stand at 11PM and left him there.

Comment

I know a guy that put a live chicken in a hunters brand new blind. When the hunter opened the door the next morning it ran / fluttered across the floor. He was sure it was a "CAT'" and opened fire. Six shots later he hit it and opened the door to find an exploded chicken's pieces all over his brand new shot to heck blind..................

Comment

Not so much as a prank but a stay off our property and no hunting. Guy put up a blind right on the fence line in a real wooded area of our lease. Your could see where he was baiting on our side. Put up a 4x8 sheet of plywood nailed between two trees and set a wind up alarm clock to go off at 7:00 am. He got the message and moved his blind.

Comment

[QUOTE=highspeed;15809349]One feller had an old alarm clock with the 2 bells on top and the clapper in between that he used to get up. These jokers took the bells off and superglued a rattlesnake tail to the clapper and set it to 3AM.

^^^ LOL classic

Comment

We put a "blow up girl" in a members stand (to this day he hasn't said a word)....

Also some plastic snakes, rubber poop...all good stuff

Comment

Best one I know of is a guy rigged on of those canister air horns you use at sporting events & what not to the underside of his buddies office chair...I cannot imagine what that would have been like trying to be quiet walking in, up the stand, slowly closing the door in the dark and finally settling in & then HOOONK!!

Comment

I taped a old wind up clock with bells on top to the bottom of a friends deer stand and had it go off at sunrise, I was sitting on the porch drinking coffee when he hauled azzz back up to the house alittle earlier than normal. I was laughing watching the dust cloud get closer

I filled a guys tailgate feeder with puffy cheetos, his feeder is a pain in the butt to unhook. We where giving each other a hard time about hunting a certain blind for a certain buck. I got the jump on him that morning

I put a friends number in the thrifty nickel offering "Free cabritos" after x amount of phone calls and hearing him cussing as soon as he simply heard his phone ring, I had to tell him

And they have all gotten me as well with different things

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
                              We put a "blow up girl" in a members stand (to this day he hasn't said a word)....

Also some plastic snakes, rubber poop...all good stuff
                              Saw this some place
                              Attached Files

Comment

Man, I am all for lease pranks, but I don't know about the ones that would ruin or at least jeopardize someone's hunt. The alarm clocks, air horns, screaming witches, etc... at someone's blind is over the line IMO. Why don't you just go walk around his stand/feeder at 7:30am while he is hunting? The best pranks are the ones that people can laugh at, not get ****** at. Hiding a deer decoy just inside the treeline, or the explicit photo on the feeder is funny, and doesn't mess up their hunt. Imagine spending all that time and $ and being all excited for what is to come, and have it all messed up by some jack-wagon because they think it is funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X