No announcement yet.

Pray for my wife please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife is out of surgery #4, they said it was a success. So hopefully this is the last one for a while. Did muscle reconstruction & skin graft. Now she just has to lay there for 3 days, doctor said no moving for 3 days. Not that she was able to move before now, but he stressed no movement. The skin graft looks pretty painful. The removed a section on her left thigh about 6”x10” of skin for the graft. Man it looks rough!! Got the wheel chair ramp built at home & got her a wheelchair. So we’re moving in the right direction!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My goodness! Y'all are in my prayers.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers!

Comment

God bless y’all! I hope our praying brings y’all peace and supernatural healing

Comment

knee mails sent. She is in for a long road to recovery and discomfort. My wife was kind of in the same situation and battles with pain to this day and that was 18 yrs ago. She will need your support and help. Let me know if you need someone to talk to or have any questions. God bless yall.

Comment

Praying for yall sir.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Your wife is a tough Lady BnR! God please speed her recovery.

Comment

Glad things are going in positive direction. God, we ask for your complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision for this woman. For her medical team to feel your guiding hand, and your strength for her family and friends during her recovery. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
                  Amen

Comment

Prayers for all families involved

Comment

Continued prayers for you all.

Comment

Good luck and more prayers for your wife and you too.

Comment

Continued prayers for a full recovery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying that God will intervene in all lives involved, whether for healing/recovery, comfort, guidance, peace
                            whatever the need is but especially Love from above.
                            Last edited by BowCrazy; 05-01-2021, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Man that sounds painful. Saw a cousin live through skin grafts as a kid. Scarring was terrible but he walked again.
                                Prayers for comfort and healing.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X