Justin snake boots discontinued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin snake boots discontinued

Well my favorite snake boots are bout wore out. So I go to buy another pair only to find out Justin has discontinued their Dune 2113 traction snake boot. Love those boots. Yall got any suggestions for a good boot?

I found some GW @ Academy on sale a few years ago just to have a pair at the office in Hutto ( plenty snakes in our construction yard ) & love them. I now use them to hunt with also, probably the most comfortable boots I have had.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
      Well my favorite snake boots are bout wore out. So I go to buy another pair only to find out Justin has discontinued their Dune 2113 traction snake boot. Love those boots. Yall got any suggestions for a good boot?
      I have the same boots and just get them re soled. I think they’re on their 3rd set of recaps now.

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
        I have the same boots and just get them re soled. I think they’re on their 3rd set of recaps now.
        Well the soles are ok its the cordura thats worn through, apperently my legs rub down there when I walk LMAO!!!

Comment

Might look at the Ariat Workhog snake boot. It has a heavy duty side zipper, composite toe and waterproof. I’ve found them to fit me better than the Chipp moc toe.

Comment

I bought a pair of Lacrosse square toes and wore them for the first time last weekend. Way more comfortable than my Chips ever were.

Comment

Danner Pronghorn are my most comfortable. Never have liked my Chips, and have a pair of composite toe Justin's that are pretty comfortable.

Comment

Lacrosse square toe, available at Scheels. They are the most comfortable pair of snake boots I have worn.

Comment

Well I will have to google lacrosse

Comment

These are the most comfortable I've found so far.

Shop for Twisted X Men's Distressed Saddle Tan Waterproof Viperguard Round Moc Toe Work Boot at Cavenders - Shop us in-store and online to discover the best deals on authentic western wear, accessories, gifts and more.

Comment

I aint never owned square toe boots before

Comment

The Lacrosse ones actually are pretty dang comfortable. They feel just like a regular work boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                          I found some GW @ Academy on sale a few years ago just to have a pair at the office in Hutto ( plenty snakes in our construction yard ) & love them. I now use them to hunt with also, probably the most comfortable boots I have had.
                          Same here! I bought them just to have available when I was working at the lease. They are so comfortable I wear them all the time when there now, even around camp etc. Good quality, affordable, and very comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay.H View Post
                            These are the most comfortable I've found so far.

https://www.cavenders.com/twisted-x-...E&gclsrc=aw.ds
                            Yes Sir! They are so comfortable that I purchased the shorter “ hiker “ boot for everyday use!

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                              I aint never owned square toe boots before
                              If you have a wide foot like me you will love them.

Comment

Working...
                              X