X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for Koopers speedy recovery

Comment

Continued Prayer.

My hope is if there are any Docs on this forum that specialize or up close to treatment for covid, or know collogues that are close to treating kiddos reach out to you, so they can give you the info you need. And above all else God steps in and takes care of your family.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Good to hear he is feeling better. That smile says it all.

Comment

Loving that smile! Sorry I'm just seeing this but glad he's on the path to beating this mess. I'll pray for continued healing and comfort.
            He already looks like he's ready for some new mischief!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s great news, thanks for letting us know. Praying, Lord please be with and watch over and heal Kooper.

Comment

Great news. Prayers continue for his recovery.

Just heard from my ex that my 7 yr old is running a low grade fever tonight. She gave him Tylenol and it knocked it out. I get him tomorrow (early if he misses school) and will be running solo taking care of him plus getting the other 2 to school and back the rest of the week and through the weekend. Not planning on getting him tested unless it turns worse but going to keep him quarantined from everyone as much as possible. I'm sure I'll get a heavy exposure though.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

Just heard from my ex that my 7 yr old is running a low grade fever tonight. She gave him Tylenol and it knocked it out. I get him tomorrow (early if he misses school) and will be running solo taking care of him plus getting the other 2 to school and back the rest of the week and through the weekend. Not planning on getting him tested unless it turns worse but going to keep him quarantined from everyone as much as possible. I'm sure I'll get a heavy exposure though.
                  Hope he's ok and I'll say a prayer for him. If he's a strong kid he'll be fine.
                  As for you, I'm not giving med advice, but if I were in your shoes, I'd start on iver if you haven't already.

Comment

Prayer request.

I sure hope your kiddo don’t get the crap Kooper got . He has been out of school for a week as of today . My girl was over it in two days . Only reason we tested him for Covid is his school absence will be excused .

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                      Hope he's ok and I'll say a prayer for him. If he's a strong kid he'll be fine.
                      As for you, I'm not giving med advice, but if I were in your shoes, I'd start on iver if you haven't already.

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      I sure hope your kiddo don’t get the crap Kooper got . He has been out of school for a week as of today . My girl was over it in two days . Only reason we tested him for Covid is his school absence will be excused .
                      Thanks y'all. He actually got worse last night and had a high temp and ended up having a Febrile seizure at 4am. He's good now but it was a rough early morning. He's had one before so we knew what to do. EMS came and checked his vitals and all looked good. He's at his mom's house but she called me and had me on speaker the whole time so I was part of the decisions of if he stayed home or go to ER. I ended up picking up the other 2 at 7am and took them to school so he could sleep in. He slept until 8:30 and is doing good and is now saying he's bored and wants to play. I get them tonight at 6pm through the weekend so I'll have him for the brunt of whatever he is dealing with.

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Thanks y'all. He actually got worse last night and had a high temp and ended up having a Febrile seizure at 4am. He's good now but it was a rough early morning. He's had one before so we knew what to do. EMS came and checked his vitals and all looked good. He's at his mom's house but she called me and had me on speaker the whole time so I was part of the decisions of if he stayed home or go to ER. I ended up picking up the other 2 at 7am and took them to school so he could sleep in. He slept until 8:30 and is doing good and is now saying he's bored and wants to play. I get them tonight at 6pm through the weekend so I'll have him for the brunt of whatever he is dealing with.
                          That had to be a rough night for all of you. I'll continue prayers for you and your boy.

Comment

Strummer and BigL... Nothing worse than a sick kid to make you feel helpless and useless. I hope both of your little guys are doing well and get better soon

Comment

Oh man that’s tough . Sure hope he has a fast recovery. Sending prayers

Comment

Strummer that first post was tough to read, glad he is better. Pic say's it all! Prayers for yours BigL.

Comment

Working...
                                X