No announcement yet.

Covid finally caught me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the bright side, my case wasn't near what it was cracked up to be, plus, I've got a load of natural antibodies, and a dose of the monoclonal antibodies.

Comment

Covid finally caught me

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      More importantly, where is your liquor?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Haha liquor and I don’t get along when I’m feeling well, **** sure ain’t drinking it right now. All I need is some campfire smoke a Miller Lite and I’ll be ready to go home Monday…

Just feel like I’ve been hit by a bus and my head wants to explode. Luckily the cough has calmed down. I’ll be pig hunting this evening most likely.

Comment

The wife and I have just gotten over it. Daily dose of vit c,d, zinc and elderberry in the morning and then again in the evening. Took ivermectin the first 3 days and my wife did the first 2 days. I don't know what medicines did what, but I only had symptoms for a half day and my wife a full day.

Comment

Killed my 1st deer of the season while at camp on quarantine

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck and kill one for me. I've really come to hate em

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
              neither does anything except causes nausea !!!
              You would be wrong, again. Go ahead and keep spreading misinformation.

Comment

I got it a week ago on our hunt at the chap. Killed a doe, a javi, and camped in 20-30 degree weather and it pretty much sucked. Got home monday and finally got it kicked but still no energy. Good luck with the hunting and this crud!

Comment

Man I wish I could afford to "quarantine"! I no doubt have had it the last 10 days or so. I never got tested (what's the point?) but have all the symptoms. Life and work must go on like it used to before 2020!

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
                    Man I wish I could afford to "quarantine"! I no doubt have had it the last 10 days or so. I never got tested (what's the point?) but have all the symptoms. Life and work must go on like it used to before 2020!
                    You are sure you have it, yet you are still going to work? Does it worry you that you could possible infect someone? Are you in close contact with people?

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, and hunt like hell after...

Comment

Well they do more than that, however, nausea is a definite side effect. Just the mention of them causes you to post. Then so many of us get nauseous![emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by rolylane6; 01-22-2022, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          You are sure you have it, yet you are still going to work? Does it worry you that you could possible infect someone? Are you in close contact with people?
                          Do you know what he does for a living or are you going to karen him to death?

Comment

We just got home from the ranch after being sick. Had to stay away from mom so she wouldn’t catch it. Hope you have a mild go of it!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              Do you know what he does for a living or are you going to karen him to death?
                              No. Do you? That is why I asked him. I assume he is an electrical engineer.
                              Last edited by Burnadell; 01-22-2022, 08:21 PM.

Comment

I haven't been nauseated by Ivermectin yet...maybe just you.

Comment

Working...
                                X