No announcement yet.

Stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So ... what bargains are ya'll picking up?

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
      So ... what bargains are ya'll picking up?
      I'm pretty much all bought up, but AAL(16.20), AEO(21.20), DIS(137.10),and still believe GDRX is a steal at (23.50)

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
        Care to revise that? LOL

WTH is going on right now? It's been a blood bath.
        Bloodbath? You serious, Clark? It is only down 6% YTD. March, 2020 was a bloodbath...yet it recovered quickly.

We are only 3 weeks into this year. I will stand with my answer to RR's question.

Comment

Oh, and I did not say that stocks won't tank; just that there is a chance they make it through the next 3-4 months without tanking.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            March, 2020 was a bloodbath.
            True. But we didn’t have a brain dead moron in the White House at that time either.

Comment

True. But we didn’t have a brain dead moron in the White House at that time either.
              Or the highest inflation in almost half a century.......the piper will be calling soon. Buy all the way down!

Comment

Not arguing, but are you aware that the stock market has historically performed better under Democratic rule? Betcha didn’t know that.

Comment

Not arguing, but are you aware that the stock market has historically performed better under Democratic rule? Betcha didn’t know that.
                  Never had a democrat like this one either. You think its gonna rebound?

Comment

Stocks always follow loose monetary policy. did you know that?

Comment

Rebound from what? Market has been on fire, going to have some dips along the way.

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                      Never had a democrat like this one either. You think its gonna rebound?

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        Rebound from what? Market has been on fire, going to have some dips along the way.
                        Are you serious? Do you not see whats going on right now?

Comment

100% serious. Go back to when covid hit, it’s a blip. Feds mention interest rate hike, people panic sell, market rebounds. Cost average your investing, it will be fine. If your really worried, throw more into 20 yr TLT.

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                          Are you serious? Do you not see whats going on right now?
                          Last edited by bbqfan5909; 01-21-2022, 11:27 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

100% serious. Go back to when covid hit, it’s a blip. Feds mention interest rate hike, people panic sell, market rebounds. Cost average your investing, it will be fine. If your really worried, throw more into 20 yr TLT.
                            I agree. It’s a panic reaction on interest rate hikes.
                            Considering what all has happened the past 2 years with Covid impact to economy, market correction with Crude going negative & yet full recovery with new record highs. My 401k avg 3 yr past growth has been the highest ever
                            Volatile yes, but has corrected & performed

Comment

I think the feds may have caused a bit of panic but my concern is Russia right now. Also, Im not worried, Ive been investing in land for 10 years and things have never looked better for me. I gamble with the stocks for fun. If I lose it all, it wont hurt me.

Comment

You are correct for sure on your above statement. Now making some believe that is another story. The Clinton era was good for me “stock market related”.

Comment

Working...
                                X