Water Well Estimate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Water Well Estimate

Just looking for a ballpark estimate to drill a 250 foot deep well. Anyone?

I talked to my well driller a couple of weeks ago. He said he had given a price for a 250 or 300 foot well that was around 15k with all the stuff. We were talking price increases since he drilled my 280 foot well in 2017 for less than 12k.

Comment

Where at?
      Drilling through rock or East TX sand? A good friend retired from the FD and is making a killing around Lampasas, Evant ( centex) and I believe he said most are in the 15-20k range

Comment

15-20k in the hill country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          15-20k in the hill country

About right. Mine was 420 ft back in 2013 and just the hole was $10,000 with no guarantees to hit water. Had to get a 3000 gallon tank to pump in since the well was not a real gusher, but we don't live there permanently so it's not a problem. Water can be like gold in the hill country.

Comment

Thanks. That's all I needed to know.

Comment

I got prices last July for a well in Harper for $34/ft. I should have signed a contract then...We were gonna wait, but now. It looks like we will be breaking ground in March. I heard it is over $50/ft now. Texan Water, Pickens Drilling and Vlasek Pump were drillers I got quotes from. Well est 300-350' for area.

Comment

If anyone is looking for solar pumps for their wells please give me a shout or check out my page at www.Facebook.com/majikwellpumps

Comment

I’m at 31 for 4 inch casing and 36 for 4.5 and it’s goin up next week we are drilling 7 a week in Evant and Hamilton turnkey is 56 a foot

Comment

Working...
                  X