Ozark season 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    Finally got around to finishing this last night. What a disappointing ending. When a series ends, I sure like all of the plots to be wrapped up. Reminded me of how disappointing the finale of GoT was. I dont watch much tv but did watch these two series. The series were enjoyable for the most part but both endings were poorly done, imo.

I wasn’t a fan of Sopranos ending either.

I thought it plausible that Jonah shot Wendy at the end. I guess that’s why they do this to keep us talking and guessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I’m into season 3 of Last Kingdom with the wife now and while traveling I’m watching Billions, 4 or 5 episodes in. I tolerate last kingdom so my wife can watch the pretty boy lead character. Billions is outstanding so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
          I wasn’t a fan of Sopranos ending either.
          NOBODY was a fan of the Sopranos ending. NOBODY.

Comment

In OZARK 2: REVENGE OF THE SNELL'S, we find out that:

Jonah did the right thing and killed Wendy
            Marty married the drug manufacturing girl, and became a corporate kingpin
            Jonah, since he's a financial genius with a taste for blood, got Ben's ashes, moved to Mexico and is Camilla's auditor / enforcer.
            Mel moved back to Chicago and is happily enforcing law and order on the mean streets.
            Charlotte, marries and moves to Vancouver

and, Three inherits all Ruths stuff and runs the Ozarks...

Book it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              In OZARK 2: REVENGE OF THE SNELL'S, we find out that:

Jonah did the right thing and killed Wendy
              Marty married the drug manufacturing girl, and became a corporate kingpin
              Jonah, since he's a financial genius with a taste for blood, got Ben's ashes, moved to Mexico and is Camilla's auditor / enforcer.
              Mel moved back to Chicago and is happily enforcing law and order on the mean streets.
              Charlotte, marries and moves to Vancouver

and, Three inherits all Ruths stuff and runs the Ozarks...

Book it.
              I'm good with that! But Camilla needs to die. And Grandpa (the child abuser) needs to be beat to death.

Comment

I'm with Chew about grandpa!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  I'm good with that! But Camilla needs to die. And Grandpa (the child abuser) needs to be beat to death.

Agreed. Give Jonah some time. He has to play a little bit of the long game.

Comment

To me it was like the writer just got tired of writing and quit. Like the assigned was due the next morning and he fell asleep and finished it 10 min before class. I hadn’t watched or read anything saying this was the last season. No way that was an actual ending, nothing was wrapped up or finished.

Comment

So y’all think grandpa was a pedo? Or just an *** hole?

Comment

Ozark season 4

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                        So y’all think grandpa was a pedo? Or just an *** hole?
                        Both, creepy!

Comment

I binged all 4 seasons in the last week. My wife gave up on it after the very first episode because of all the F-bombs. I enjoyed the show, but agree that there was no need for all of the gratuitous profanity.
                          There's absolutely no way that Jonah shot anyone other than the P.I., IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                            To me it was like the writer just got tired of writing and quit. Like the assigned was due the next morning and he fell asleep and finished it 10 min before class. I hadn’t watched or read anything saying this was the last season. No way that was an actual ending, nothing was wrapped up or finished.
                            You must be talking about the Game of Thrones finale.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X