Anybody tried the no-name Milwaukee M18 batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody tried the no-name Milwaukee M18 batteries

The price is right...but are they junk? Good reviews...but I feel like most reviews are from Chinese bots are something.

Any real life input?

Milwaukee brand batteries are higher than giraffe genitals.

Click image for larger version

Name:	milwaukee.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	25248033

I have bought something very similar for porter cable batteries. No difference that I can tell

Comment

I use the Rybobi nock offs and they are as good. I hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        I use the Rybobi nock offs and they are as good. I hope that helps.
        Where do you get the Ryobi knock offs?

Comment

Just got my Makita knock offs lastweek, so far so good

Comment

I just bought one more Milwaukee battery & charger on Saturday. I’m still walking funny...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought dewalt knockoffs after a buddy made the comment they're probably all coming from the same factory in China anyways..

The knock offs don't last as long but for the price I can have 2x the amount of batteries.

Comment

Have some at work, they last about half the time from what I’ve been told. I’ve bought several 5.0 Milwaukee’s on FB market place brand new in the package for $60 or less. Home Depot will have a sale soon enough on the 3.0 high outputs again, I have several of those and they do well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                  Where do you get the Ryobi knock offs?
                  Amazon. $29

Comment

I bought a couple for the 1” impact and their not nearly as strong, maybe on a standard drill but they don’t work good at all on the bigger impact.

Comment

I can’t find it now but there is a man on YouTube that runs comparison tests on items such as these, he works them and disassembles them and these knock offs are exactly that! They are assembled with extremely cheap components and have failed in every test I have watched! Personally it’s not worth my time to have to purchase More of these knock-offs and have to charge them twice as much. IMHO...

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                        I can’t find it now but there is a man on YouTube that runs comparison tests on items such as these, he works them and disassembles them and these knock offs are exactly that! They are assembled with extremely cheap components and have failed in every test I have watched! Personally it’s not worth my time to have to purchase More of these knock-offs and have to charge them twice as much. IMHO...
                        I believe that is Project Farm.
                        He does some neat comparison testing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 4 “for real” Milwaukee batteries and they run forever, except on their leaf blower. That thing gobbles up power.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
                            I believe that is Project Farm.
                            He does some neat comparison testing.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
                            YES- that’s it! Thank you!

Comment

Amaz and Ebay got Knock offs galore... Tried lots most seem to work OK and need charge more often and life is shorter..Watch for sales on originals just be sure ya watch amp ratings..In my exp drills ,saber saws,can get away with low amp battery but sklii saw and angle grinders and impact need higher amp ones..

Comment

Working...
                              X