Texans release JJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texans release JJ

wow i don’t even know what will be left of the organization at this point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for him! He deserves to go to a contender.

Comment

JJ Watts

Has been released from the Texans dumpster fire.

Comment

Where will he go??? anyone have a guess?

My thought is Steelers.....

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
          Where will he go??? anyone have a guess?

My thought is Steelers.....
          Pittsburgh or Green Bay.

Comment

Why would they not trade him? Im done with this clown show!

Comment

LMAO! I dont follow NFL any longer but from the threads here the Texans are a complete dumpster fire. BOB was brilliant!

Comment

I'm glad for JJ's sake that they released him, that way he controls somewhat where he ends up, versus the texans shipping him where they can get the best return for him.

That being said, the fact that they are okay getting nothing in return for JJ, shows that they aren't even interested in competing. You can't tell me that they couldn't have gotten at the least a 3rd round pick for him...if not a lower second round from a team who is on the cusp of winning and could use a solid rusher, even if he only played 1/3 of the snaps.

Aggravating to watch a team just obliterate all hope of keeping a semblance of hope alive, while preaching (figuratively, and in the case of Easterby, literally ) about bringing a championship to Houston

Comment

Good for him now he can get a small backpack instead of having to carry a whole team on his back.

Comment

I have never in all my years seen an organization completely crumble like this, and almost willfully! Mind blowing

Comment

The cowboys have entered the chat.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                        I have never in all my years seen an organization completely crumble like this, and almost willfully! Mind blowing

100% Agree

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          LMAO! I dont follow NFL any longer but from the threads here the Texans are a complete dumpster fire. BOB was brilliant!
                          Complete and total dumpster fire...and I only know what I do from refusing to change my radio from 610 Sports and enduring the garbage that is called music these days listening to the different shows/personalities has been both amusing and disheartening over the last few months

And yes, ol BOB really did a number on the team

Comment

I believe it shows that the Texans finally did something first class for a change. This gives him choices to pick his future rather than picking it for him. Go win a superbowl brother.

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                              Complete and total dumpster fire...and I only know what I do from refusing to change my radio from 610 Sports and enduring the garbage that is called music these days listening to the different shows/personalities has been both amusing and disheartening over the last few months

And yes, ol BOB really did a number on the team
                              Houston has zero decent sports shows on the radio.

Comment

Working...
                              X