X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff!! Blake is the man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just ordered some more chili mix. I need a redemption since my chili concoction failed miserably at a chili cookoff this past weekend. I should have known better and just used what has already proven itself.

Comment

ordered 3 chili packs going to give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
          Just got my chili mix in the other day. I’m gonna make it this week. Can’t wait! Any tips or just follow the instructions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Follow the directions especially the one to substitute the bloody mary mix for the tomato sauce.

Comment

I've been out for a while too. Just placed my restocking order.

Comment

i got my order in last week and made a batch of chili thursday and it was great! I really thought the zing-zang made a big difference too.

Comment

Blakes chili pack has gotten me 1st. 2nd. and 3rd. never disappointed using his spices

Comment

I’ve learned to order 10 Chili’s at a time

Comment

Just ordered some chili mix and I've been out of the cajun seasoning for far too long.

Comment

I ordered some a few weeks back. Mary's mom made it for us. It was ready when we got back from CDLC last weekend. It had her last whitetail buck ground up in it, and good gosh almighty. That chilly is so good there just ain't no second.

Blake, I have no clue how you come up with these concoctions, but I sure am glad you do!
                      Five stars y'all.

Comment

Ordered last week and made some over the weekend! It's awesome and everyone loved it!

Comment

Wow congratulations I'm sure Bro Bill can find some needed charity for the prize money you won.

Comment

Just placed my order. Ready to try it

Comment

Just placed my order

Comment

Our favorite recipe for years now. Mine is made with a blend of beef and mule deer or elk.

Comment

Working...
                                X