Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Yeah…he’s only 45-6
    And how many losses to Michigan? How many championships?

Don't get me wrong, he's kept it going in the right direction but it hasn't been pretty in big games. He's being held to the highest standard, surely you realize this being a Buckeye fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
      Half of this **** forum just changed their avatar to a tie dyed frog, but you're worried about the SEC bitches?
      If it had been OU nobody would have been changing their avatar to support them. Nobody was rooting for TCU because of their conference. They were rooting for TCU because they are from Texas and they were a massive underdog. It was a great story for them to accomplish what they did.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
        If it had been OU nobody would have been changing their avatar to support them. Nobody was rooting for TCU because of their conference. They were rooting for TCU because they are from Texas and they were a massive underdog. It was a great story for them to accomplish what they did.
        It really shouldn't be that hard to comprehend but I guess it is for some.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          And how many losses to Michigan? How many championships?

Don't get me wrong, he's kept it going in the right direction but it hasn't been pretty in big games. He's being held to the highest standard, surely you realize this being a Buckeye fan?
          Oh I understand….he had he Dawgs …but a couple really hard calls and some questionable play calling with 35 secs left to get a few more yards….and a porous defense back play cost them…..
          He will get them there soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            It really shouldn't be that hard to comprehend but I guess it is for some.
            Poor Aggy.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol at the conference leg humping sips on here. Especially the one that crawfished when he got called out.

Wait, I wasn’t really pulling for TCU!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

What’s the deal with the Florida qb commit? Heard tidbits on the radio. Something with his nil money getting pulled.

Comment

Sad news out of Georgia this morning.

Georgia offensive lineman Devin Willock and recruiting staff member Chandler LeCroy were killed in a single-car crash in Athens, Georgia, early Sunday morning,...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fumble . .

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                    Fumble . .
                    I've seen that 70 times. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                      Lol at the conference leg humping sips on here. Especially the one that crawfished when he got called out.

Wait, I wasn’t really pulling for TCU!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

What’s the deal with the Florida qb commit? Heard tidbits on the radio. Something with his nil money getting pulled.

Divert Divert.....

Comment

Originally posted by preaux40 View Post
                        Fumble . .
                        Lost or stolen? Is the perp holding it?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                          Maybe someone can post the rules on proper humping etiquette.
                          I'll stick to just supporting my school.

Comment

Sad news on the Bulldogs crash.
                            I will say everytime a conf opponent is not playing Texas Im not interested enough to root for either team.
                            But I hope OU loses every game. Lol
                            I wanted Georgia to win as TCU is a competitor for recruits in Texas (not that Georgias not but they will get theirs)
                            Sark needs to show a positive step forward this year. Losing bijan hurts but Baxter could doften that blow. Ford and Whitt coming back are huge. Gotta find a deep threat to take over for Worthys lazy butterfinger routes.

Comment

TCU is no threat to Texas in recruiting. Georgia is, kinda.

Comment

College Footbal - 2023 Off-Season Discussion

What makes Stroud think he was gonna go to Houston anyway? Does the NFL think he’s the no1 qb coming out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-15-2023, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X