Need a log splitter denton area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a log splitter denton area

Anyone got a log splitter I could use? Il bring the logs with me to your place. Pay is a 6 pack and multiple high fives. We could work out a fishing trip one afternoon. I’ve just got a few logs I need split.
    Shady shores denton Corinth
    940300 one 4 one six

I don't have one but I've rented one twice from Arentco which is on the east side of I35 in Lewisville just north of Valley Ridge. I think they were about $40 for a half day and $75 for a full day. They're bumper pull and worked great.

Comment

Originally posted by brandon View Post
      I don't have one but I've rented one twice from Arentco which is on the east side of I35 in Lewisville just north of Valley Ridge. I think they were about $40 for a half day and $75 for a full day. They're bumper pull and worked great.

I love Arentco, they have all the cool stuff at reasonable rates.

They also own AA Rental in Dallas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok yeah I can try that place. It’s just a few logs nothing crazy. 40 is very reasonable

Comment

Home Depot also rents them. If I remember right it was $100 for 4 hours or $150 for a full day.

Comment

Can you split a cord of wood in four hours?

Comment

Originally posted by mooch View Post
              Home Depot also rents them. If I remember right it was $100 for 4 hours or $150 for a full day.

Idk if it's still the same but I worked tool rental back in 06-07 at HD. We closed at 7 so if you rented a tool for 4 hours at 3:01 you had until the next morning to return.

Comment

This is only like a few logs nothing crazy. That’s why I was wondering if someone had one I could come over and just use for about an hour or so. Prob less. I’ve never used one before

Comment

Originally posted by pervis View Post
                  This is only like a few logs nothing crazy. That’s why I was wondering if someone had one I could come over and just use for about an hour or so. Prob less. I’ve never used one before
                  Probably too far....but got one here in Centerville if you if yourself down this way

Comment

Get one of these and feel like a real man! Doesn't take up space and can be used in a zombie Apocalypse too!

Comment

Working...
                    X