Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use and have reviews of the Moultrie A-5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use and have reviews of the Moultrie A-5?

I just got this camera at academy for $70 to take to a new lease tomorrow. Anyone else use one?

I got one a few weeks ago. takes decent pictures. Nothing to write home about. Don't know what the battery life is yet.

Comment

I got one and it takes a good pic. I am going to pull the card in a few weeks to really tell. I did pick up another because I was impressed so far. Here are a few pics from the first night.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376005919.450756.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	24228857

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376005944.277292.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	24228858

Comment

Great pics. I don't expect amazing pictures but for what I'm looking for and the price I will be happy if I get pictures like the ones above

Comment

For the late crowd

Comment

I'll be checking the card next week on the one we set up today

Comment

I run 11 Moultries on my place and a buddy that runs as many or more..been running them for 5 or more years with VERY few problems..best cam for the price in my opinion but then again thats all ive used so others may be good as well..good luck with your cam

Comment

Following...

Comment

Talked to the Moultrie rep today and he highly recommends the m80 and the m880 which is just an 8mega pixel version

Comment

I have the D-333 model and I like it

Comment

I bought one and took it back. I have other moultries and like them but did not like the I 5

Comment

ttt

Comment

I have one and so far no problems. But i have only checked it one time.ez to set up. Takes good pix. IR seems to light up pretty good for nite time pix. Havent had it long enough to comment on battery life.

Comment

All moultries are good, I have I60's- I90's- m80- I35- m100, tons I love them all best cam ever

Comment

I got one about 2 months ago and its doin good job. I have not had to change the batteries yet and have had about 4500 pics taken

Comment

Working...
                              X