round rock academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

round rock academy

If you want a box of 22 shells at the round rock academy you have to be dedicated like this guy...I hope this supply and demand situation ends soon
    Attached Files

I wouldn't do that for any kind of merchandise. That' asinine.

Comment

Good luck. Hope you get some.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
        X2

Comment

That's just as bad as the academy in Killeen lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
            x2. I'm hoping that is just a homeless dude sleeping under the roof at the front door.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday there are a line of people 30-40 at the round rock, cedar park and north Austin academy's waiting for them to open.

Comment

good luck

Comment

Could be waiting for an AR, they only get a few a week.

Heard from a friend yesterday that this ammo problem should start easing up in May.

Comment

I showed up at the academy in Wichita Falls 5 minutes before 8:00 and there were at least 50 people in line. I was just wanting some 22 lr ammo, needless to say they were sold out. I was talking to the two guys that were at the front of the line, one guy got there at 2:30 and the other at 4:00 that morning. People are crazy.

Comment

I wonder how many of these are actually buying ammo they need for themselves and how many are looking to resale it.

If these folks wanted it so bad why didn't thy get it before all them started. Really makes no sense.

Comment

Talked to them at the Humble Academy. They have had people waiting from the time they closed at night till the next morning. Most are waiting for an AR. They take the names of the first few in line and as long as they don't leave the line, they get first choice of any guns that came in that night.

Comment

i would pay "market price" before i would do that..

Comment

There's nothing in that store worth the wait. Besides, I'd wait all night and have to leave to hit the bathroom 10 minutes before the doors open.

Comment

Working...
                              X