New Mason County Property- 4JK Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
    Great looking place! Let us know when you are ready to get those fish started.
    Shoot me a message about them please. Once I get it filled and ensure it hold water good enough I will be ready.

Comment

Holy cow, man! I KNOW what that cabin used to look like, and it was nothing like it is now. Strong work there! And that dead brush clean-up almost seemed like a monumental task so I'm glad to hear about the progress on that. Tons of work done in short order! That tank is gonna be NICE. Great animals as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
        Holy cow, man! I KNOW what that cabin used to look like, and it was nothing like it is now. Strong work there! And that dead brush clean-up almost seemed like a monumental task so I'm glad to hear about the progress on that. Tons of work done in short order! That tank is gonna be NICE. Great animals as well.
        Oh man, yeah it was ROUGH the first time we walked into there. She coming a long though and will be a decent place to stay for awhile.

The brush clearing went great, really changed the place in a good way. Will take a long time to burn all those piles but I'm ok with that.

Fingers crossed the tank will hold water but I am thinking it should!

Thanks again!

Comment

Congrats! Everything is looking Great!

Comment

New Mason County Property- 4JK Ranch

Got my blinds moved from my old lease to the new property. These should be two good setups. I have one more spot that needs a stand. Also need to buy some ladder stands for bow hunting.

We desperately need some good rains. Prayers they will come soon.

Also, the addition to the cabin is making progress. It will be two good sized bedrooms with individual a/c and heat. Two windows in each and a door to exit out the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Last edited by RJK70; 05-06-2022, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Good looking place. You should be very proud..

Comment

That is awesome. We are in the same processes. It is a lot of work but very rewarding for generations to come. Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
                  That is awesome. We are in the same processes. It is a lot of work but very rewarding for generations to come. Congrats!!

Very cool. Best of luck with your place.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                    Good looking place. You should be very proud..

Thank you

Comment

I can smell the fresh air now!

Nice

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                        Nice place! Congratulations...there is no better feeling that to own your own land.

If it were me I'd leave any large mesquite trees...
                        Same.

Comment

Great progress Ricky. Gonna be an awesome place for our TBH get together next year. All we need is an address. And it seems like I’ve seen those stands before. Maybe in another life IDK.

Comment

Man I am jealous! Looking fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                              Great progress Ricky. Gonna be an awesome place for our TBH get together next year. All we need is an address. And it seems like I’ve seen those stands before. Maybe in another life IDK.

Thank you sir! That sounds like a good plan to me!

Yeah, I’m not sure where you might have seen those stands before, haha.

Comment

No monsters yet but it sure is nice to see a bachelor group on your own piece of land.

My main goal for this season is to get my 8 year old son his first buck.

Comment

Working...
                                X