Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simone Biles mental issues

I guess she is out of the olympics for now. Hope she gets well soon, noticed the last few days she looked very nervous like she was having panic attacks

Years and years of training and she gets hurt on game day.

How would you feel?

Comment

The young lady was sexually abused by her team doctor along with many others. I imagine after that going public she faces issues on many fronts.

Comment

She is physically fine per her. It is a mental block. She needs to get right in the head for the all around and hang it up on a high note.

Comment

That girl has a lot of pressure on her to be perfect. I'm sure it wears her down. The title of GOAT is a heavy thing to tote around and try to live up to.

Comment

As long as people continue to be born, in my opinion, there will never be a GOAT. At some point in time their achievements will be surpassed. Maybe the greatest of our time, but never the greatest of all time.

Comment

The US gymnastics team said the press wrote that wrong - not mental issues but medical issues.

Comment

Not everyone can be as tough as Kerri Strug. Will probably never witness a gymnast endure what she did to help her team again.

Comment

Shes the face of the US Olympic team...I cant imagine the pressure that puts on a young person. Phelps was outspoken after he retired about the same thing. He had his struggles as well.

Comment

She's a tremendous athlete and a great representation of The USA! I'm sure she's under insane amounts of pressure and to injure herself this early in the competition is heartbreaking. Prayers for her strength and healing.

Comment

Imagine Tom Brady quitting after the first quarter of the super bowl.
                      Last edited by panhandlehunter; 07-27-2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

You continue on suck it up and don't let your teammates and country down.

Comment

She has my support & wish her the best if she moves on...

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                            You continue on suck it up and don't let your teammates and country down.
                            In the words of Cameron Hanes “nobody cares, work harder.”

Comment

Didn't realize we had so many Olympic gold medalists on this site that completely understand the pressure she is under.

I hope she gets it all worked out.

Comment

Working...
                              X