Need Some Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Some Advice

My family and I want to go fishing on lake Texoma. Can we get by with just a Tx fishing license or is there a special license required to fish that lake? Also wanted to know the best fishing there i.e. largemouth, smallmouth, stripper, crappie etc. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I think Texas Ok honor licensing

Comment

No help on fishing tips but there is a lake Texoma specific license that covers the whole lake. Should be able to get it at any place that sells licenses.

Comment

I might just have to look into that lake if the “stripper” fishing is good there!!!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Need Some Advice

Texas license is good if you stay on the Texas side of the lake. If you cross the imaginary line you need an OK license and vice versa. Or you could spend around $12 and get a lake Texoma license which is good for the whole lake

Striper, smallmouth, and catfish are real good on that lake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Striper is great up there - Not much to grab the Texoma license ...

Comment

Thank yall for the advice. We normally fish lake lewisville and usually get into the small hybrids and dont have much luck catching any keepers so we are trying to get into something a little bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                I might just have to look into that lake if the “stripper” fishing is good there!!!

[emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Bwahahahaha

Comment

Those Oklahoma strippers are culls anyhow. No license required for them. Just need a tetanus shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                    Those Oklahoma strippers are culls anyhow. No license required for them. Just need a tetanus shot.
                    Lol

Comment

I’d like to hire a stripper guide but man could you imagine the cost of that!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X