Glock 43x or 48 15 round mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glock 43x or 48 15 round mags

Just wondering if anyone else has purchased the Shield Arms S15 mags to upgrade to 15 rounds. Just got some for my G48 and added aluminum mag release.

I have two of the S15 mags for my G48 but haven’t been to the range yet to try them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. Have had a few months. Flawless through my 48

Comment

Good to hear. Haven't had time to try mine out yet. I'm kinda hoping they come out with a 10 round for the 43.

Comment

Got them for my 43X, ran about 250 rounds with original mag release with no problems and I upgraded to their mag release. Love it and will be ordering more with the plus 5.

Comment

I have 4 or 5 of them. they have been perfect. no issues at all

Comment

Not trying to hijack, but how do y’all like the 48? Might be buying one shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                Not trying to hijack, but how do y’all like the 48? Might be buying one shortly.
                I’m loving it. Carries and shoots really well

Comment

I like it, to me it’s similar to the 19 but a little thinner. With the S 15 mags it can have same capacity

Comment

Any updates Looks like all positive They just came out with the GEN 2 for lefties.

Comment

Still need to order S15 mags. Have about 8 of the 10 round mags right now. Bought the G43x for my daughter and gave her 2 extra mags for it. Hopefully I will get them (S15) ordered b4 long.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
                        Any updates Looks like all positive They just came out with the GEN 2 for lefties.
                        Still liking the G48 that I got from you. Even thought about getting a second one.

Comment

I’ve got 5 S15 mags. The two originals have been great, but I just got a few more and have yet to try them out. My 48 with S15 mags has replaced my G19s. It carries as easy as my 43 did, but the same capacity and more comfortable than my 19.

Comment

I’ve got several of the Gen 1s and have had nothing but good luck out of them in my 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Funny you say this. I do have 2 I ordered 4 Gen 2 Shield mags with metal mag release.

Comment

Working...
                              X