Thank You Vets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You Vets

Those that have served and those that paid the ultimate sacrifice- Thank You- I am grateful for the ability to live the way my family does. My comforts and rights were paid for with heart, determination, and life.

I know some politicians fail to realize they are in their positions because of Your Willingness to Protect all of us.

Thank You

I think this would be a great thread for everyone that has a loved one that is a Fallen Hero to post their story if they will share.

ttt

Comment

Thank you Vets for your sacrifice for our country

Comment

Thank you Vets for your sacrifice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you to all our vets and their Family’s that made the sacrifices for our country.

Comment

Your Welcome!..Did my part for MY COUNTRY.

Comment

“Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.”

Winston Churchill

Comment

From the Third Infantry Division Museum. My Great Uncle. No one ever spoke about it. We knew my Grandfather and all his brothers went off to war but they rarely spoke about it. My father was named after him. Straight up bad ***. I served as well as a Field Artillery crew-member in the 4th Infantry Division but am sitting at home now so obviously didn’t pay the price he did.
                Attached Files

Comment

Comment

All gave some, some gave all.

Honoring those who fought and died in Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn

Comment

Thank you !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                        From the Third Infantry Division Museum. My Great Uncle. No one ever spoke about it. We knew my Grandfather and all his brothers went off to war but they rarely spoke about it. My father was named after him. Straight up bad ***. I served as well as a Field Artillery crew-member in the 4th Infantry Division but am sitting at home now so obviously didn’t pay the price he did.
                        “Straight up bad ass” is right.

Thank all you veterans and current service members.
                        I will forever be in your debt.

Comment

That’s my Dad in my avatar. He was a Boatswain mate on the USS Oklahoma when Pearl Harbor was attacked. Jack Frasier 1921-2010. RIP Dad. I miss you everyday.

Comment

Thank You & God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                              Wow, bada** indeed!

Comment

Working...
                              X