Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'HEY OLD GUYS'--This describe you or not??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m 50 but well on my way, hoping to accelerate clean thru the finish line

Comment

Some mornings here lately I feel like I retired from the PBR circuit and got thrown way to many times.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
        Thinking those of us when taking a leak we are 'on gravity feed'.
        Lol

Comment

Some days I feel like I’ve been shot at and missed and shat at and hit.

Comment

When you wake up in the morning and don't ache all over, you might need to worry. YOU ARE PROBABLY DEAD.
            Dad always told me every bump, cut or bruise you got when you are young will hurt you later on. He never lied.

Comment

After watching my mother die of lung cancer at 83 and watch my dad succumb to Alzheimer's at 88 I'm on the fence. I want to be healthier and live a long time but I really didn't see it in the cards. Pop had a lot of cancer and other issues. I will live life to the fullest with plenty of suds. I don't want my daughter to go through what I did.

Comment

I started at 2 yoa. Broke my left arm the first time. Have had over 25 fractures since. And been in orthopedic surgery putting bones back in place 7 times. Got a bit of plastic in my face. And a few stainless' hardware pieces here and there over the course of this lifetime. I've had over 144 stitches in my lifetime. And I can't count the number of "I should'ves" (should have gotten stitches). Because of that, I carry button thread and a sewing needle in my glove box in my truck. My bodies been breaking down health wise with morning and evening meds. And my back is solidifying up due to Ankylosing Spondylitis . Got a genetic immunity disposition with one extra chromosome on my white blood cells tha t causes all kinds of problems. I'm a Knat's breath away from starting Humeria that will lower my immunity levels more so. Haven't due to this Covid crap that I've survived thus far.

I'll counter the OP's first post by saying "What if I'm premature?" I'm only 63.

Comment

Dang TG is that all that’s wrong with you? Gods still got you here for a reason bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    Dang TG is that all that’s wrong with you? Gods still got you here for a reason bro!

Yes sir! He does!

There's lots of peeps out there that have it a lot worse off than I have. Just gives me a bit of testimony.
                    Last edited by Texas Grown; 05-14-2021, 08:34 PM.

Comment

“ Getting old ain’t for sissies” is one of the truest quotes ever made !

Comment

Do I qualify as GOF........????
                        My nightstand, has Aleve, and Tums on it.............
                        And, I put creme in my coffee, now...........
                        I just bought some inserts, for my house shoes........
                        oh..... and I wish the kids, walking home from school...............
                        Wouldn't cut across my yard...........

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
                          Do I qualify as GOF........????
                          My nightstand, has Aleve, and Tums on it.............
                          And, I put creme in my coffee, now...........
                          I just bought some inserts, for my house shoes........
                          oh..... and I wish the kids, walking home from school...............
                          Wouldn't cut across my yard...........

Your getting close but not until you get one of these !

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                            How do you define old guys?
                            Some of the oldest guys I’ve ever met were in their 20’s

Comment

That is a great quote from Hunter S Thompson. Of course his life ended with his .44 at his temple. What a ride indeed

Comment

Originally posted by huntingfanatic View Post
                                Your getting close but not until you get one of these !
                                Umm----- it sits, on my kitchen counter...........
                                right after my coffee................
                                I'm in......I'm in...................

Comment

Working...
                                X