Heritage Rough Riders Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heritage Rough Riders Black Friday

After a $30 mfg rebate Academy will have these .22 pistols for $89.99 and Cabela's/BP has them for $79.99. Cab/BP is also offering with the .22wmr cylinder for $99.99 after rebate.

We bought 4-5 a few years ago when they were $99. If you do any shooting at all it's worth buying one or two. Just fun

Thanks for the reminder. I've been wanting to get one of these.

Comment

we bought my son one with both cylinders and aside from the dumb safety its been a heck of a pistol for under 100 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        we bought my son one with both cylinders and aside from the dumb safety its been a heck of a pistol for under 100 bucks
        Yea, it's pretty silly considering they half cock

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
          Yea, it's pretty silly considering they half cock
          I bet I cocked and fired an entire cylinder without a bang the first time we took it out. Who heard of a safety on a wheel gun?

Comment

I have 3 of them. Great little guns!

Comment

Sale starts now?

Comment

Sure like these things. I wonder if there's a special themed one this year?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
                  Sale starts now?
                  21st for the BP/Cabela's sale I think

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                  Sure like these things. I wonder if there's a special themed one this year?
                  Ad pics I saw were American flag grip. Can buy online and do in-store pick up. I'm tempted to grab 1 this year.

Comment

Ad pics I saw were American flag grip. Can buy online and do in-store pick up. I'm tempted to grab 1 this year.
                    I have 2 of those already and 1 with the regular wood grips. I was hoping Heritage would change it up and do a different run.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                      I have 2 of those already and 1 with the regular wood grips. I was hoping Heritage would change it up and do a different run.

I had to go see what I had. Big difference [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

I had to go see what I had. Big difference [emoji23][emoji23]
                        Yup...that's it. I bought 3 of them on this deal at Academy a few years ago. I kept 2 and gave one to my daughter.

Comment

I can hit the broad side of a barn with mine. I thought it might be the Indian until two others experience the same with it.

Comment

Fun guns. I have one in the safe being neglected.

Comment

This reminds me that I have one!

Comment

Working...
                              X