Goldee's BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
    I had a customer choose Dickey’s last week. I almost said, “Why not Bill Miller’s while we’re at it.”
    If you go to bill millers, get the fried chicken, way better

Comment

I live about 10 minutes away and have gone many times. Best brisket I've every had and everyone I've taken there says the same thing. The last few times I've been I get there about 12:45 on Saturday and wait about 10-15 minutes. They've never let me down. Definitely worth going to.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
        Camp Bowie West of 820 on the West side of Ft Worth.
        They’ve moved since I’ve been. Way better than heims. Hadn’t tried panther city or goldees yet.

Comment

Hard 8 in Stephenville wasn’t great last time I went. Also a bunch of kids on their phones working. I about walked out when they ignored me a couple times but was way too hangry.

And Heim sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
            Hard 8 in Stephenville wasn’t great last time I went. Also a bunch of kids on their phones working. I about walked out when they ignored me a couple times but was way too hangry.

And Heim sucks.
            WE had Hard8 in Stephenville last Friday. The ribs were way to salty and tough. Tried the ham and was so so. My wife had the bologna and she loved it.
            Agreed about the kids on phones working.

Comment

In the 80’s we had Mt Zion in Huntsville. Them folks know how to Q! A few years ago we stopped in at Snow’s in Lexington and it was good but nothing to write home about. I guess the older I get the more I have come to realize BBQ is like a ribeye, if I want it done right I have to do it myself. Brisket is going down on the offset smoker in just a few…

Micheal

Comment

He use to eat at the church in Huntsville also, they had some dam good ribs.

Comment

Goldee's and Dayne's BBQ are both great. Both are customers of mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X