No announcement yet.

2022 TexasBowhunter.Com Draftkings Football League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets try this again. Here's the link for Week 2 Contest. If we don't reach 20 entries then the contest will automatically resize to the current number of entries at the time of kickoff

Comment

Tagging to join the league this evening from my phone. thanks for setting this up.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDropTine View Post
        Tagging to join the league this evening from my phone. thanks for setting this up.
        Awesome! Glad to have ya.

Comment

This was fun ready for week 3. Need more to join in.

Comment

Congrats to TXhunter66 on taking down the Week 2 TBH contest on Draftkings. See y'all on Sunday!
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's the link for Week 3 Contest. If we don't reach 20 entries then the contest will automatically resize to the current number of entries at the time of kickoff. $20 entry.

To join the contest, you first have to join the league and then reserve a spot into the contest each and every week. I have posted that link below this message. IF y'all have any questions or anything feel free to PM me

Fantasy , Daily and Weekly Fantasy Drafts for Cash Prizes.

Comment

I saw the first one never made and didnt even look again last week. Now that its working again ill be back on!

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sippy View Post
                    I saw the first one never made and didnt even look again last week. Now that its working again ill be back on!
                    Yes I forgot to select the "Auto Resize" option in Week 1 so that's why it ended up not going through. From here on out, if the contest does not reach 20 entries every week then the contest will resize to the number of entries that are entered that specific week.

Example: Last week we had 7 entries at lock and the contest resized to 7 people and the payout changed to Top 3. First place won $63 Second place won $37.80 & Third place won $25.20

Comment

bump

Comment

Bump from Schleicher County

Comment

Don't forget to enter.

Comment

7/20 so far. 13 spots remaining. The payout WILL restructure if we don’t reach 20 entries. Either way the contest WILL still happen if we don’t reach 20. Y’all come have some fun. $20 entry

Comment

9/20. Y’all feel free to tell friends if you’ve got any that are interested

Comment

Congrats to ccallarman (myself) on taking down the Week 3 TBH contest on Draftkings. I'll post the Week 4 contest tomorrow or Wednesday!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X